All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I got a problem with half the women in sports radio not being qualified :

WFAN has some awful women host currently (there's like 4 of them to make it worse ).

I like the ones on ESPN currently and the OG the Fabolous Sports Babe (from the 90's).

I got a problem with half the women in sports radio not being qualified :

WFAN has some awful women host currently (there's like 4 of them to make it worse ).

I like the ones on ESPN currently and the OG the Fabolous Sports Babe (from the 90's).

a lot of the men in sports radio ain’t qualified

alot the fans ain’t qualified

and this goes unfortunately beyond just sports

Since he kicked the bucket today, let's remember when ESPN hired this ****head as the "voice of the fan".

He quit/got fired shortly after that.

It's honestly baffling to me how a company that is known as "too liberal" and mandating employees stick to sports decided to hire Rush Limbaugh for their NFL showcase show.

On this episode, back like he never left, the Swag Champ himself, Nick Young. Before he heads over to China to play in the CBA, Gil wanted to get Nick on and give him a proper send off. Nick’s come a long way through his basketball journey both on and off the court. We dive into those early DC days that shaped his career and, of course recall a few legendary stories from back in the day. In addition to his unmatched fashion sense, Nick’s style of play was ahead of its time too.

For Gil, he recognized it early and figured Nick just needed a little...push. And push he did. But you gotta remember these are two hoopers from the Valley and will be forever linked as friends. So will we see them in arena together again? Time will tell. Until then, stay tuned for a 1-on-1 rivalry (both on and off the court) that has waited over a decade to declare a winner.

Episode 102 - Return of the Swag Champ with Nick Young - YouTube

Damn good conversation about city kids leaving the city.

Tom Konchalski sit down interview with Eric Jones - YouTube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom