All Things Sports Media Thread!!

I guess they feel they need to shed those high cost contracts. I understand because I can't see those folks really bringing in more viewers to the company. I get it.

the Mouse really laying the hammer down.

I get it tho. Gotta make room for Pat and possibly Shannon

sucks they let go of J Rose and JVG. ESPN's NBA broadcast obviously cant compete with TNT, but those 2 at least made it somewhat enjoyable IMO.

It's a shame to see JVG being let go. I especially enjoyed him during NBA games. He always gave the casual fan the "technical" perspective of the game. Never really like Mark Jackson and his takes.

I guess podcasts is the only real way to make money in sports media

I wonder if Jalen goes back and reunites with Bill 🤔

Who the hell is running things over at espn? They have so many on-air personalities and I never knew why. Probably a dozen just to host sportscenter, then 20-30 people just to talk about the nfl.

Damn didn't know Ashley Brewer got the axe too.

Seemed like they were grooming her to be next staple female SC anchor.

I like Bomani but he continues to get opportunities and continued to bomb. Maybe his stuff is too niche

I like Bomani but he continues to get opportunities and continued to bomb. Maybe his stuff is too niche

I think it’s the formats that are failing him

his podcast is excellent.. he was excellent during the radio show

the thing both of those got going, at least an hour of content

with the show with Pablo, I wish they just gave them a daily 2-3 hours slot in the radio lineup rather than what they did.. and it felt like bomani was trying do too much in the half hour he got with this show

I’d rather jsut have dude got a solid time slot to talk

Back
Top Bottom