Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

sick.gif
If A.I was with Nike
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm actually really really feeling these...they remind me of when i had "the big hurts"...and that sole is pretty dope...they will be copped onsale.

I like the design, it's different from the rest of the bball kicks that are out there. I want to see different colors though.

the 12's had hope atleast, simple design and clean and these look like a pile of vomit on a george foreman grill

i saw Nuggets P.E edition of the Iverson answer XI on ebay size 10.5 . Can't post link cuz it's live

Originally Posted by XxFootWear

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

sick.gif
If A.I was with Nike
pimp.gif
enough said...Xx...
Always see this and I never understand it. My take

1. Nike doesn't do well with controversial athletes. They try to keep their spokespeople as clean and boring as possible. They have a history of dropping athletes when controversy or drama happens. So for them to sponsor a guy like AI wouldn't make too much sense.
  2. Reebok was a huge player in the bball shoe game late 90s. AI's sig line is classic for the most part, and just because Reebok is falling off doesn't mean you need to re-write history. the Q, 1, 2, 3, 4 (my favorite), 7, 8 have all been legit on court, and some of the ones I didn't mention are still quality kicks.
  3. Reebok, in my experience, makes better quality products than Nike. I don't mean to generalize, but the material, the workmanship, the stitching, etc. have all been nicer on the AI line than most of the Nike Basketball products I've had. I still have two OG Questions on ice and both soles are completely clean - no yellowing. Now go check the Jordan forum and see how many different cures for a yellow sole. Reebok shoes hold up.
  4. Nike does a poor job of promoting its athletes (except the big 3 or so) and cares more about limited releases and hype than they do about their players. It took Nike 2 years to drop a Kobe commercial after they signed him. LeBron's line has like 60000 colorways per year. But players like Roy or Odom end up getting colorways of other shoes, no signature shoes, no commercials, no effort.
Nike has a great reputation among shoe heads here, but they don't really live up to it. Just because people are still fighting over Jordansdoesn't mean they've done a good job since then, or that other ballers not with the Swoosh would be better if they jumped over. I'm happy with theAI line, and I'm glad he isn't with Nike just getting special colorways of the HDs.

i don't kno. it's like they got their hands on the xx3 and sure enough, 18 months later....
i can't wait for their new 'flywire' to revolutionize the industry.
c'mon reebok, it's getting hard just trying to root for you guys to make a comeback

Back
Top Bottom