Alright, who still plays PS2?

I still play mine, specifically for madden 06/07. I had ps3 for a few weeks and that madden was just too difficult, so i sold it and have been on ps2 playingfranchise all madden for 15+ undefeated seasons with PLENTY of cap room to make move(s), and Hall of Fame DT for 5 seasons. one day i'll venture back tops3, for now ps2 wins.

yea i'm playing gt4 on my ps2...or watch dvd's on it.

the other day though i played my snes...nba jam and super mario world

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yes, but only because I don't have enough money to get a ps3.

im in the same boat lol.
laugh.gif

i do. there are many good games still out there and for cheap. i been playing ratchet and clank up your arsenal

In my dorm i have a n64, gamecube, and ps2. It's funny, i have dudes from my hall with ps3's and 360 in my room all the time (nomo) playin knockoutkings, mario kart, nhl hitz, etc.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Shooot. I can still bust out the original PS. Twisted Metal 2 FTW!!!
BEST. GAME. EVER!

Any of ya'll beat the game? I won with Warthog and was one pissed man, when Calypso played him as a fool.
laugh.gif

I was looking to buy another one just to bang out on the MGS & Resident Evil series since I don't think my PS3(import) can play them.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i just popped in kingdom hearts the other day

pimp.gif

ive been playing kindom hearts 2 alot lately.... ive been gettin into the groove of buying ps2 and ps1 games from back in the day and playing them on my ps3...i just bought shadow of the colossus from ebay. i hear its amazing

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

Yes, but only because I don't have enough money to get a ps3.
frown.gif
same here, but I started enjoying my PS2 cause I cool downon video games in High school, now in college.

My Rotation
Metal gear solid Solid Snake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soul Cailbur
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Burnout Revenge
pimp.gif
& Dominator
ohwell.gif

Need for Speed Pro Street
smokin.gif

Socom II
eyes.gif

GTA San Andreas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spy Hunter
grin.gif

recommend me a good game so i can waste my time.

Co-sign with the people waiting for a PS3 price break.

still playing the hell out of my PS2, picking up old games that i havent played yet

Just got Okami, pretty good game, love the art
MvC2
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Einhander
Castlevania SOTN
King of Fighers 11
Tekken series
Ace Combat
SSX 3 ( need to get tricky again though)

i used to play ps2 but now i finally got an xbox 360 but i still play madden 09' for ps2 and 360

ps2 can be for new games its the best selling system of all times and the best game selection out there. i mean the system still has games being released now.but as far as online gaming goes it not that great.

I still play mine. I'll keep it even after Sony drops the PS3 prices and I pick one of those up. I'm content to wait rather than spend extra moneyneedlessly.

Back
Top Bottom