Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Got zero qualms whatsoever with Nazi's being named and shamed publicly...

Millions didn't lose their lives just for some ignorant and over-privileged clowns to go make a mockery of their sacrifice by glorifying one of the darkest periods in history

Freedom of speech works both ways. They want to express in public their views of hatred, if I knew who they are I will express my right to oust them.

I really do not understand how we are where we are as a country now.

After all we have seen from Trump since he got elected, I am surprised to see you type that. I am no fan of Hilary either, but you really think she would be out here fighting for the same policies as Trump and these White Nationalists?

I am simply saying neither one of them benefit people that look like me.

Sure, Trump is a more overt/extreme case of that in the modern era, but neither one of them can be trusted.

As I said, both can go to hell

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump’s not a white supremacist,” Bloom told the AP.

“He had an African-American friend so ...,” she said, trailing off.

103783.jpg

350x700px-LL-e0b42df9_143zsxs.jpg.gif

Dont think anyone on here is a 'fan' of HRC at all,just that folks recognize that we most likely wouldn't be seeing the racist and facist emboldening around the country we've seen since the election under a Clinton presidency regardless of how flawed a candidate she was

Dont think anyone on here is a 'fan' of HRC at all,just that folks recognize that we most likely wouldn't be seeing the racist and facist emboldening around the country we've seen since the election under a Clinton presidency regardless of how flawed a candidate she was

Man, go back and go through the Political thread. She has PLENTY of fans on this chatline. Plenty ABSOLUTE fans and not just in relation to Trump

Are you really that upset by this? Do you protest when you see them working on the highway? that a white lady was apprehensive over a convicted felon in her house?
Not upset by it.

It is expected.

And if all you see is the part about her being scared, you missed it.

It's really a matter of preference. Do u like your racism low key and discreet or brash and in your face?

Stop it DC, you comparing this what Trump has done as a businessman or in office? There are levels to this bro
Again, I a said Trump is a MORE EXTREME devil. I said that already.

I simply said neither can be trusted.

We can drop it though because HRC isn't relevant now.

We can drop it.

"Keeps costs down....."

Support of modern slave labor disguised as, "It has been a long standing tradition."

Can't dispute that, system is ****ed and needs to change. Dudes were convicted murderers though given a chance at daylight, not too bothered by that.

If you didn't vote, fine. Whatever, there's no changing the past.
But ask yourself, whose interests are you helping by not exercising your voting rights? Is the answer to that truly your own interests?
The GOP has been actively engaging in voter suppression throughout many states. In simpler terms, disenfranchizing voters to prevent them from exercizing that right to vote. And guess which group is often the key target of such voter suppression?
African-Americans.
Look at all the court rulings shutting down policies and laws that specifically targets African-Americans to prevent them from voting.

The truth of the matter is the GOP loves to prevent minorites from voting.
https://www.vox.com/2016/9/2/12774066/voter-id-laws-racist
If there was any remaining doubt that North Carolina’s voting restrictions — which require a photo ID to vote and limit early voting days — are about disenfranchising black people, recent comments by a top Republican consultant in the state should put that doubt to rest.

Longtime Republican consultant Carter Wrenn, a fixture in North Carolina politics, said the GOP’s voter fraud argument is nothing more than an excuse.

“Of course it’s political. Why else would you do it?” he said, explaining that Republicans, like any political party, want to protect their majority. While GOP lawmakers might have passed the law to suppress some voters, Wrenn said, that does not mean it was racist.

Look, if African Americans voted overwhelmingly Republican, they would have kept early voting right where it was,” Wrenn said. “It wasn’t about discriminating against African Americans. They just ended up in the middle of it because they vote Democrat.”

(click link for rest of article)

It's really a matter of preference. Do u like your racism low key and discreet or brash and in your face?
That's the thing the racism BEEN in our face. Under Obama we saw incident after incident of cops killing and beating black men, women and kids and nothing happened to those cops.

So yeah Trump is worse than Hilary but again she ain't **** either. She wasn't worth voting for. If some of y'all feel like she was, cool. She won the popular anyway, she got more votes than any losing candidate ever got. So stop crying about the people that didn't vote. Look at the people that selected Trump as president.

ostracized obscurity? how they supposed to do that if they still have a job?

exposing them and making them lose their employment is the ostracization

maybe before they go postal they reflect on how their behavior/mindset led them to the point they wanna shoot in the first place

otherwise where would this condemnation come from? strangers on the internet? doesnt seem like enough imo

I see what you mean. They knew they would be photographed so internet shame wouldn't faze them. I just don't want escalation that's all.

They get no sympathy from me. If they wanted anonymity they should've worn their hoods.

Not about sympathy or anonymity. Just not about pushing people into a corner where they end up doing something crazy. They already feel pushed enough where they needed to march. Who knows what else is down the pipeline is all I'm saying.

Got zero qualms whatsoever with Nazi's being named and shamed publicly...

Millions didn't lose their lives just for some ignorant and over-privileged clowns to go make a mockery of their sacrifice by glorifying one of the darkest periods in history

Shame is no problem. Leaving them with no way to rehabilitate and get out of that dark place/mindset is what I worry about.

The victim smh

heather-e1502616758135.jpg

"
Heather Heyer was part of the counter protest group that was hit by the Ohio driver, while taking a stand against hate. She is a native of Greene County and graduated from William Monroe High School. She was a paralegal, International Business Times reported. According to her LinkedIn, she worked for Miller Law Group PC in Virginia as a legal assistant. She died doing what she believed in: speaking out against injustice, racism, and hate.

She was a Bernie supporter in 2016 and was open about those political views on her Facebook wall."

Back
Top Bottom