Alt-White Rally: Charlottesville, VA

Big ups to Roy Wood Jr. Love his stand-up and what he said, but the people that need to hear and understand those words will choose not to.

I don't think it makes them idiots at all. Perspective. It is just what white male privilege is

If your kind has been the only voice in thjs country and now you are losing that privilege, it will feel like oppression.

Almost like how a good looking girl being told no for the first time in her life, she can't believe it.

Their rights and privileges aren't getting any worse. What is there to be oppressed about?

these guys are all youtubers/vloggers podcasters and all those other nonsense "careers" that started 2 years ago.
theres also a bunch of redditors, twitter racists and throw in the bodybuilding forum crowd for roided rage.

law enforcement/feds knew about this for a week and they did nothing, if they heard BLM was going to be there they wouldve called in the guard, done practice drills brought in the turtles/ state police from nearby states.

too bad brown berets/panthers/allies cant get their ish together to actually go into battle.
everyone dropped the ball to get the racewar started.

^That's why a part of me feels as if they did their protest and whatever with no one giving it any attention they would've considered their march a failure.

A lot of these guys are looking for attention with their pseudo celebrity status online. I could be wrong but they got what they wanted. A lot of attention. All this attention and chaos validated them.

Big ups to Roy Wood Jr. Love his stand-up and what he said, but the people that need to hear and understand those words will choose not to.

Their rights and privileges aren't getting any worse. What is there to be oppressed about?
The THREAT of their "run" being ended is why they are screaming oppression

look at this big man crying those white privilege tears! and he thought he was so tough. well, outside math, speaking abilities, general hygiene, emotional stability, and running. otherwise, he's a tough man! the pinnacle of human achievement with his pure DNA! until he cries like a little *****. because American society is keeping him from his full potential or something.

tenor.gif

I didn't see any white supremacists today with the Hillary Clinton "Stronger Together" or Big H that looks like a hospital sign with an arrow t-shirts or hats on champ. If you did please let me know. I did see a lot of white supremacists with "Make America Great Again" paraphernalia on. Then again....in your eyes both candidates are still the same correct??

The strategy in not voting was to give the racists their W so they could expose themselves. This country won't survive unless the bigots are outed AND punished. Trump won't make it past 4 years and the next candidate will have to recognize the problem to get our votes. Hot sauce and the whip and nay nay won't be enough and now they know. The message was clear to the democrats. I'll vote when a candidate is speaking to me, not talking down to me. Glad hell is breakng lose. At least these "racism is over" "new black" "post racial" idiots got their wake up call.

How you gon blame him just for being black? Ahh well, par for the course, it's why they're out in Charlottesville. We're the cause of their problems and the reason for their hate and violence.

I blame Obama for not initiating policies or creating executive orders that were directed at these types of racists. How many black men got killed by police on his watch while he acted like his hands were tied? Not trying to argue, but outside of "my brother's keeper" whatever that was, what did the HOPE candidate do? Ok, he hoped THEN he got his wish and became president and suddenly he's not the president of black America as he put it. He even called young black men thugs. I don't know what to make of dude.

The strategy in not voting was to give the racists their W so they could expose themselves. This country won't survive unless the bigots are outed AND punished. Trump won't make it past 4 years and the next candidate will have to recognize the problem to get our votes. Hot sauce and the whip and nay nay won't be enough and now they know. The message was clear to the democrats. I'll vote when a candidate is speaking to me, not talking down to me. Glad hell is breakng lose. At least these "racism is over" "new black" "post racial" idiots got their wake up call.

I blame Obama for not initiating policies or creating executive orders that were directed at these types of racists. How many black men got killed by police on his watch while he acted like his hands were tied? Not trying to argue, but outside of "my brother's keeper" whatever that was, what did the HOPE candidate do? Ok, he hoped THEN he got his wish and became president and suddenly he's not the president of black America as he put it. He even called young black men thugs. I don't know what to make of dude.

Obama did push for tons of criminal justice reforms. Few ever left committee in Congress. And his DOJ went after plenty of police forces, and were active in bringing forward Civil Rights lawsuits

Executive orders are not that easy either. Many of his higher profile ones got truck down in court. If you overreach on an executive order it will get struck down.

He didn't just call make black men thugs for being black men. He called people rioting and looting thugs because he said they were committing crimes. I have a problem with him using that language because of the connotation, but lets not change the context. But still. he should have known better.

I have my objections about how he handled things, but this narrative of he just kinda put his hands in his pocket on these issues is false.

Like Killer Mike said, if you wanted to see more change, then folk needed to show up in midterms too. Obama had a ton of policies that would have helped the black community, and they were DOA in Congress after 2010.

-And the next GOP candidate for President is going to be Mike Pence. He will do nothing to try to win the black vote, you should not even hold your breath. The GOP strategy with black people is to legal and furtively suppress the black vote to have the voting population more white, so in turn, more in their favor.

so the alt right can openly recruit people with youtube videos but if the black panthers called on people to join they would be investigated heavily.

look at what they did to the dallas cop killer, BLEW HIM UP...

we have never seen that before in our country.

a black highly trained soldier is amerikkkas worst nightmare, i am a minority but live in charleston sc.

i an have a asp baton in my car brass knuckles and a 38 at home,

im getting body armor and a ar-15 soon, im not going down like a *****.

A minority walking down the street in body armor/riot gear would be shot on sight. The rules are different :smh:

believe me i know, the baton is hidden in my car, and the armor will be under my shirt. :smile:
im going to get my conceal carry very soon, and the AR will be at home.

since the election of the orange one, my vigilance is heightened and i feel for my safety.
i work with alot of white dudes and they understand my concerns, we also have talks about how its different for me to go for a drive or go into a store.

they are genuinely good peeps and i honestly dont care what color you are as long as you got my back i got yours.

First time it was done by robot but not the first time bombings have been used against Black people by police/government

Black Wall Street in Tulsa, OK 1921 was the first time in U.S. history the government dropped bombs on it's own citizens.

MOVE bombing in Philly 1985

spot on

ppl like what obama represented moreso than anything he actually did

even just public proposing some type of police reform bill would have started the conversation

so the alt right can openly recruit people with youtube videos but if the black panthers called on people to join they would be investigated heavily.

a black highly trained soldier is amerikkkas worst nightmare, i am a minority but live in charleston sc.

i an have a asp baton in my car brass knuckles and a 38 at home,

im getting body armor and a ar-15 soon, im not going down like a *****.

this isnt about to work out like u think

Back
Top Bottom