AM 95 Neon March (3/20/10) Release Date

My first pair of Neon's.  I wish I could've bought them in '04 HOA's but after buying the AM1 HOA and AM90 HOA (Infrared), my wallet couldn't take no more (college student at the time).

These are not the same, but at a discount price, I'm not complainin'.

Originally Posted by JC5123

and da varsity red VI's are trash, hence why they sitting now...still. 

roll.gif

this had me rolling, its def the truth i did the same thing this weekend when i seen every store still have full size runs in these smh at anyone who thinks any recent JB quality is better than nike retro

When did am 95's ever fly off the shelf when they were GR??They sit just like most GR kix.

I have the 04 AM95's and seen these in person, they look good. Would cop and keep 04's on ice but no biggie since there not DS anymore lol

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by JC5123

and da varsity red VI's are trash, hence why they sitting now...still. 

roll.gif

this had me rolling, its def the truth i did the same thing this weekend when i seen every store still have full size runs in these smh at anyone who thinks any recent JB quality is better than nike retro

When did am 95's ever fly off the shelf when they were GR??They sit just like most GR kix.

didnt say they did, or are. i was talking about the 6's. 95's will def sell out before may/june

roll.gif
just copped for $120 footaction sent me a a $25 off coupon for birthday...lol  being a starcard member finally pays off

saw these in person today. These will be copped by the end of the week, last pair of 95s I had were the Safety Oranges, apart from the Original back in '95...think I may pick up a pair for my son as well...

Use code AFJARED2 at Eastbay and save 20% on these right now.
My size 13 were $123 shipped. Not too bad I guess. Better than $144.99.
Plenty of sizes left. Just trying to help if you have to pay retail.

just copped mine for $99
pimp.gif
 glad i waited cuz i was gonna cop off eastbay r shoetrends cuz they r the only sites wit my size 15. woke up checked swoosh and they had a 15
pimp.gif

they didnt have a 15 on rd they stopped at 14. now im 
happy.gif
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Porkchop 216 wrote:

Use code AFJARED2 at Eastbay and save 20% on these right now.
My size 13 were $123 shipped. Not too bad I guess. Better than $144.99.
Plenty of sizes left. Just trying to help if you have to pay retail.
Good looks bro....ordered my 2nd pair along with some clothing (after all spring is around the corner). I'm used to seeing Air Max 95s sitting on the shelf for a little before they go....however, Im surprised that most stores/websites still have FSRs of these. In a way it worked out....I was on the fence between a 2nd pair of these or a pair of the Oreo VIs about to drop.....

Nike could top this if they give us some Comet 95s (sadly my OG pair crumbled recently
indifferent.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom