Am I foul?

you embarrassed by your family or something??

I thought about skipping my graduation but my mom made sacrifices for me and I know it would mean a lot for her to see me walk that stage.

wanting space and not wanting to be around people sounds like a weak excuse.

I'm sorry, but for the lady who birthed me, raised me, put food in my stomach and clothes on my back for 19 yrs, I am willing to do whatever to make herhappy.

Do you not realize that you will NEVER be able to repay her for what she has done for you? You altered her life forever. She coulda easily said "Ahhh,+%#% this. I'm not ready for a kid"

Unless she has abused you or something, I don't see how ANYONE could do their mother like that.

#$+@ is disgusting.

smh.gif
smh.gif

You _'s got some nerve, I tell ya.

from what you said...it may be time to be selfish

mom's not supporting you, didn't really think you can make it.

you did...now its time (for the time being) to say F the world, i'm on top,
and the way you want to celebrate it is by chillin to yourself, for some "me time"
reflect on your accomplishments instead of celebrating with hella folks...i can dig that
Mobb Deep "Sometimes i need to get away..."

I say, do what feels right. My mom drilled me by sayin i'm not gonna make it
so now i'm doing it for my self. and not for her, Prolly the same in your situation.

do you fam, ignore what everyone else thinks. Their situation is not URs.

Stop being a vagina and go!

What, you got a fat ol' pimple or something?
Lil juice stain on ur face?

You've already dragged ur butt thru highschool and now you
get something nice. Take it. I actually had the thought of not
going to mines, then i realized the significance. Kick it with ur
classmates for what will be one of the last.
pimp.gif
You won't see
half of em ever again.

Heh.

What will you be doing at the graduation? You keep saying you're mentally fatigued, but you aren't doing anything but walking.
Just go for your family? You are acting funny style imo..

Originally Posted by dreClark

you might be foul but eh...she'll either get over it or not
##% kinda thinking is this?

I'm sayin if son is deadset in his choice to not go, then ultimately his moms has to respect that. she might be upset about it but she willeither let it go or not.

I told him that I think that he should go mainly for her sake but you can't tell that grown man what to do. In the grand scheme of things, as long as hegets his piece of paper and is successful, that's all that should really matter.

blackmagnus514 wrote:
the ceremony is the 27th if i aint mistaken.

I'm just taking one measly summer course

.............?

I dunno how to word my question right.....guess I'm asking are you taking the course after the graduation date?

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

It's just a minor inconvenience for you but it will bring incredible joy for your mom.

Sounds like your more than convinced in not goin but still. Hopefully you could outweigh all that and accept the fact that your mom just wants to see her sonGraduate officially, regardless if it's all "for talk and show" she still has pride in you to be "braggin" anyway.

Back
Top Bottom