Am I the only one have issues loading NT?

Sometimes I have to hit the refresh button or go back. Are there still issues and bugs from yesterday's downtime?

It's not just you. Evidently, they're still having some trouble with their secondary servers.

I've been told that you can avoid some of this simply by browsing the site while logged out. Obviously that doesn't do our mods and admins any good, but you can still peruse NT content more smoothly while logged out, then log in when you'd like to post.
It's obnoxious that we have to deal with an inconvenience like this, I know - and even though the initial outage wasn't CrowdGather's fault, seemingly every other website affected has been back at full strength for over a day now and they're still struggling to get things back to what passes for normal around here. 

Long-term site improvements are on the way, but for now all we can do is hope for your patience. 

Originally Posted by Method Man

It's not just you. Evidently, they're still having some trouble with their secondary servers.

I've been told that you can avoid some of this simply by browsing the site while logged out. Obviously that doesn't do our mods and admins any good, but you can still peruse NT content more smoothly while logged out, then log in when you'd like to post.
It's obnoxious that we have to deal with an inconvenience like this, I know - and even though the initial outage wasn't CrowdGather's fault, seemingly every other website affected has been back at full strength for over a day now and they're still struggling to get things back to what passes for normal around here. 

Long-term site improvements are on the way, but for now all we can do is hope for your patience. 

Thank you for the update.

Yeah I've still been having problems. For instance, I had to refresh the page two times to enter this thread and as I type this I worry if this post will go through and if I refresh the page if it doesn't I may end up double posting or triple posting.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah I've still been having problems. For instance, I had to refresh the page two times to enter this thread and as I type this I worry if this post will go through and if I refresh the page if it doesn't I may end up double posting or triple posting.

co-sign that then you get flagged
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom