Amanda Bynes hood now?

man i couldn't be a celebrity, i'd be gettin slapped with lawsuits every day for slappin a ***** shovin a camera in my face 
laugh.gif
 i'm not even about that life but just watching them do that made my blood boil i know i couldn't handle myself with style and grace with all that goin on

^^^^^^^^
Word man, I wanted come through the comp and bash his face in, and the little white guy that was laughing. so disrespectful.

thats why they go crazy, I don't care who it is people don't deserve this kind of nonsense. THere really needs to be boundaries put in place.

Last edited:
whats murder vagina? ive heard of people being murdered but not a pvt part. how does that work

hes gonna f da s outta her
:rofl: I don't know why but I really imagined a guy ******g a girl as **** literally fell out her ***.
damn, she said she cut off her parents...who are old and in their 70's... :smh:

What i want to know is how did she start to wild out....
Probably when her parents led her on the path of being a child star, few years later after she grows up and that dwindles down in that middle period where it's up to her whether she's a nobody or goes in to tv/movies as a more mature actress she probably got hit with all the memories of abuse and broke down.

she needs real security...

so that lames, like that black photographer, get properly served when they get outta pocket.

Yeezus would have Chernobyl'd that parking garage had the dude kept touching him or pulling his scarf.

Dudes have no decency.

i hope she is just trolling

trolling and mentally ill are not two separate entities. The girl needs some help :smh:

No lie I thought she was trolling...thought she was doing some spoof documentary or something...guess not lol
She still might be. That Joaquin Phoenix prank had me fooled.

Hence:
Apparently she plans on suing the NYPD and becoming a rapper. Lmaoo

I read somewhere that ole girl's role model is Black Chyna :lol:
See? This all seems too funny to be real.

:smh: @ that paparazzi vid though. I got a bit tight too. Wanted somebody to slug that dude touching her.

:rofl: @ her borderline comments though. Reminds me of when ppl tell a story and have to specify when a poc comes in or says something "Then this black guy said..."

Last edited:
Just to play devils advocate, and I don't agree the mistreatment of any person, but those Paparazzi are the same people who help make them who they are. Double edge sword

Rihanna is ugly though. Looks like the alien broad in Species. Never saw the appeal outside of when she's half nekkid, which isn't saying much because a grip of half nekkid women are appealing.

Not to mention her music is horrendous, as is her acting.

I wouldn't call her ugly. Regular? Yes. But definitely not ugly.

I partially blame "Comeback Season" era Drake for this though.

That Drake > current Drake.

Team "Rihanna is actually pretty regular" checking in..

Paparazzi have no damn shame. Wish somebody would've decked that idiot.

Last edited:
"did you get a new wig?"
laugh.gif
 she's asking for it walking around with her face covered up, ri ri wouldn't do that dog..

Im surprised no one tried snatching the wig off...minus whale

they did that cause she had no security and they weren't threatened by the little dude she was with.

get a fat 6'6 body guard and let some dude pull her scarf off her head. He'd be missing more than his camera and rightfully so....

i hope she is just trolling

trolling and mentally ill are not two separate entities. The girl needs some help :smh:

No lie I thought she was trolling...thought she was doing some spoof documentary or something...guess not lol
She still might be. That Joaquin Phoenix prank had me fooled.

Hence:
Apparently she plans on suing the NYPD and becoming a rapper. Lmaoo

I read somewhere that ole girl's role model is Black Chyna :lol:
See? This all seems too funny to be real.

:smh: @ that paparazzi vid though. I got a bit tight too. Wanted somebody to slug that dude touching her.

:rofl: @ her borderline comments though. Reminds me of when ppl tell a story and have to specify when a poc comes in or says something "Then this black guy said..."

I mean, its not like she called him the n-word. Dude was an ugly black guy. I mean, I refer to ra e all the time. ex "ugly white chick" etc

Last edited:
Who every calls someone "ugly *insert race* guy/girl"? Lol.

If you think that you have to state if they're ugly I would just say, "look at that ugly chick".

Back
Top Bottom