Amare... Dunk Of The Year....Dear God

Melo on Milsap > This.

But this was
sick.gif

Is it really that different than a dunk we just saw two nights ago?

Amare has been playing the best basketball of his career the last month or so. Really forcing me to reconsider whether I would take him over prime Kemp.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Might as well be the dunk of the year. Bodied a grown ### man. Trumps dunking on 6'1" Derek Fisher.
Wade at 6'4" crushing the ball over a 6'11" varajao > than this amar'e dunk. 

It was nice, dont get me wrong.....but definitely not the best I've seen this year. 

FWIW, STAT dunking over the Kandiman was the best he's had in his career.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

sick dunk

Wade on Varejao >>>> this

if it wasnt for the court's padding, Varejao wouldve backrolled into the locker room
*DEAD*
laugh.gif

Amare's was nice, but Wade's was better.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from what I read in this post....apparently, Suns' fans dunk of the year....
laugh.gif
Suns fans and Warriors fans always get me
laugh.gif

Also, did anyone notice that a Warriors fan was one of the first to jump in and mention that it was not dunk of the year?
roll.gif

Yep, sure did notice that!  Very first reply too!  Lulz.

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME[/td][td][/td][td]#1 [/td][td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"] [/color][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://sirius-lee-handsome.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

03/23/10 12:56 AM
[/td][td]
Nasty dunk

Not dunk of the year though

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
the true new yorker secretly believes that people living anywhere else have to be, in some sense, kidding.
- john updike
[/td][/tr]
[/url][/table]

in no way, shape, or form was that dunk of the year.

Wade's dunk over Varejao will be shown on highlight reels 20 years from now..
smh.gif

Uncontested dunks where a guy dunks over someone who is just standing and trying to draw a charge are so overrated on this forum.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Amare has been playing the best basketball of his career the last month or so. Really forcing me to reconsider whether I would take him over prime Kemp.
You do realize Amare is doin this for his contract this summer, and then he will go back to doing nothing again right? 

And if signs with a regular offense type team..........
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by dyyhard

from what I read in this post....apparently, Suns' fans dunk of the year....
laugh.gif
Suns fans and Warriors fans always get me
laugh.gif

Also, did anyone notice that a Warriors fan was one of the first to jump in and mention that it was not dunk of the year?
roll.gif
So SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME is a Warriors fan now?
eek.gif
Do you guys know how to read
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

You do realize Amare is doin this for his contract this summer, and then he will go back to doing nothing again right?  

And if signs with a regular offense type team..........
smh.gif

Back to nothing? Please.

And Amare is not Shawn Marion. Stoudemire is fully capable of getting buckets in a set offense, where he is required to be in more isolation situations. He has legitimate one on one skills in ADDITION to being a strong pick and roll player.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ty Lawson on Mbenga has to be the most underrated of the year...never gets brought up.
In this thread it's clearly the D. Rose on Dragic Dunk. I think only 2 people mentioned it and someone just reminded me about Melo on Milsap
sick.gif
on that's a Top 5.

Horford and Brewer's dunks were better
tongue.gif

This was definitely vicious though. The stills really add to it. Curry's face says it all

Back
Top Bottom