Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

I like it. Wonder who else Knicks are gonna pick up

tomorrow/next few days should be Wild for the NBA

Originally Posted by Wade187

Good move. Even with Bron you aren't contenders, but at least you'll be exciting. They get a good two guard or even Tony and this will be a team to watch.
eek.gif
any team in the NBA that gets arguably its best player becomes a chip contender automatically..this is the dumbest %#%% i've ever heard

and that's d'brickashaw ferguson from the Jets next to stat

Originally Posted by Wade187

Good move. Even with Bron you aren't contenders, but at least you'll be exciting. They get a good two guard or even Tony and this will be a team to watch.
eek.gif
any team in the NBA that gets arguably its best player becomes a chip contender automatically..this is the dumbest %#%% i've ever heard

and that's d'brickashaw ferguson from the Jets next to stat

A bit overpaid, but ill take it.

I really hope he wont get injured again, crash the boards a bit more, and play a bit more D. Very satisfied with this signing though.

A bit overpaid, but ill take it.

I really hope he wont get injured again, crash the boards a bit more, and play a bit more D. Very satisfied with this signing though.

Yeah better than nothing... I also don't think dude was worth the max, but I rather spend money on him than like Joe Johnson.

Yeah better than nothing... I also don't think dude was worth the max, but I rather spend money on him than like Joe Johnson.

Amar'e should thrive being back in D'Antoni's offense.
You "kinda" need a hell of a PG to get that result.

Remember Capt. Canada gave him passes at the right spot/time. I honestly have no count on how many assists does Nash give him every game but I doubt Duhon can equal that. 

I hope he does well post-Nash bball career. As long as he doesn't do a Shawn Marion he'll be ok.

Amar'e should thrive being back in D'Antoni's offense.
You "kinda" need a hell of a PG to get that result.

Remember Capt. Canada gave him passes at the right spot/time. I honestly have no count on how many assists does Nash give him every game but I doubt Duhon can equal that. 

I hope he does well post-Nash bball career. As long as he doesn't do a Shawn Marion he'll be ok.

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.

Back
Top Bottom