Amar'e Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

I like it. Wonder who else Knicks are gonna pick up

tomorrow/next few days should be Wild for the NBA

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by beh235

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.
past his prime? the hell
roll.gif
For real, dude is only 27.

Personally I would take Bosh over him, but the Knicks landed a pretty good player here.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by beh235

Good effort, not enough though. I think Amare is a good player, but just about past his prime. He's not a max player, let's be real, but still a good piece nonetheless. The knicks still need plenty of help.
past his prime? the hell
roll.gif
For real, dude is only 27.

Personally I would take Bosh over him, but the Knicks landed a pretty good player here.

This move will be good for the Knicks...IF they are able to add another piece(s). Amare being your #1 = bad idea.

STAT isn't past his prime, this season was really his 1st one where he's been fully recovered after those microfracture surgeries and eye injury and he did go on a tear (even though we all know he was doing it for his contract). He's pretty much guaranteed 20+ points every night but he still doesn't like to rebound and play D which shouldn't be a problem in D'Antoni's system anyway.

This move will be good for the Knicks...IF they are able to add another piece(s). Amare being your #1 = bad idea.

STAT isn't past his prime, this season was really his 1st one where he's been fully recovered after those microfracture surgeries and eye injury and he did go on a tear (even though we all know he was doing it for his contract). He's pretty much guaranteed 20+ points every night but he still doesn't like to rebound and play D which shouldn't be a problem in D'Antoni's system anyway.

Originally Posted by Dragon

So now that Amare is with the Knicks, Can PHX use that money initially for Amare on a different free agent?

Looks like they should have about 8.5 mil if my math is right, but I think I am forgetting somebody

Originally Posted by Dragon

So now that Amare is with the Knicks, Can PHX use that money initially for Amare on a different free agent?

Looks like they should have about 8.5 mil if my math is right, but I think I am forgetting somebody

The only thing i'm pissed about him leaving PHX, is that i bought two of his jerseys a few years ago
indifferent.gif

The only thing i'm pissed about him leaving PHX, is that i bought two of his jerseys a few years ago
indifferent.gif

If all else fails with Lebron.

Sign and trade D-Lee to the Warriors and pick up Monta. Although I dont think he's an absolute best fit for the team he would THRIVE in _'Antoni's system.

PG- Ellis
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo
PF - Amare
C - I say we should pick up a defensive Center or someone like Tyson Chandler

We still have a good amount of money for next year if this happens and we can make a big push for Melo.

If all else fails with Lebron.

Sign and trade D-Lee to the Warriors and pick up Monta. Although I dont think he's an absolute best fit for the team he would THRIVE in _'Antoni's system.

PG- Ellis
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo
PF - Amare
C - I say we should pick up a defensive Center or someone like Tyson Chandler

We still have a good amount of money for next year if this happens and we can make a big push for Melo.

Back
Top Bottom