American dollar redesigned

Originally Posted by ShAdYdaTGuy

Originally Posted by Sputnik
eek.gif

what's even crazier is that they got 2 years each and 5 for the ringleader. that's extremely light for how much money they counter fitted.

Reminds me of Australian Dollars. Australian dollars are plastic and very colorful. I don't really like vibrant-colored money though. Indian rupees looknice to me.

one hundred trillion dollars.
roll.gif

what's even crazier is that they got 2 years each and 5 for the ringleader. that's extremely light for how much money they counter fitted.
they prob had good lawyers with all that money, but I heard of people around here not getting that much time but they only did hundreds ofthousands so idk..

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

colored money with huge pictures? no thanks, we arent canucks
Hater eh? Your money's only good for the strip clubs so them strippers can't quickly tell you're being cheap lol..

2737188217_644f76ee6d.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

US needs to get rid of the dollar bill and flood the US with $1 coins
why?
1. on average...the lifespan of a bill is 2 yrs...the lifespan of a coin is 25 yrs
2. people will spend more then they use coins

and really a dollar does not buy what it used to.

Originally Posted by kash55

lol, cool.
Canadian bills is where it's at though
and some of those concepts are just ripping off Canadian bills.
canadian_bills.jpg
I just came in here to say Canadian money is sick...you dont even have to look at the #'s on the bill...I just pay by looking at thecolour
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Dirtylicious wrote:

US needs to get rid of the dollar bill and flood the US with $1 coins
why?
1. on average...the lifespan of a bill is 2 yrs...the lifespan of a coin is 25 yrs
2. people will spend more then they use coins

and really a dollar does not buy what it used to.

yeah and vending machines never spit them back out. you can go on and on but there's a convenience factor about having paper bills. if you really want toget into it everything should be electronic but since illegal business and off the books stuff is still championed it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom