American Horror Story, FX series Wednesdays @ 10pm est

Two episodes in and really liking where this show is going
pimp.gif
. Has anyone seen this show yet?

I like the show too. I'm actually surprised there wasn't an existing thread on it already. The show ins't the best and there are plenty of horror cliches but it's pretty interesting and so far it got me hooked.

I saw someone tweet it was gruesome. So I assume this is an actually horror series where people are getting merked?

I'm digging the show although I find myself a bit confused most of the time (I have been intoxicated while watching both episodes so I guess that's to be expected) but am very eager to see how the upcoming episodes define the characters and paint the picture of those who have lived in the house in the past. 

Suprised by alot of the confused responses, I think there is some mystery to the characters but the storylines have been pretty easy to follow.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Suprised by alot of the confused responses, I think there is some mystery to the characters but the storylines have been pretty easy to follow.
Probably because of how it is filmed and how some of the characters are introduced. There are also a lot of unanswered question that hopefully gets answered in the end. 

It really has my interest. I am just concerned on how they are going to be able to continue it for a long period of time.  But for now, it has me hooked.

Do not watch this garbage.

its like a bad movie tv show. stupid !%# white people doing stupid thing. not even scary, just creepy (in a bad way)

like a girl walks inside this ladys house and says your gunna die in the house. and the lady says.... leave! not real life at all.

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

It really has my interest. I am just concerned on how they are going to be able to continue it for a long period of time.  But for now, it has me hooked.
i feel the same way.  the premise of the show doesnt really setup well to have this continue on for many episodes (without becoming TOO un-believable)

mases apprentice wrote:

its like a bad movie tv show. stupid !%# white people doing stupid thing. not even scary, just creepy (in a bad way)

like a girl walks inside this ladys house and says your gunna die in the house. and the lady says.... leave! not real life at all.
this is my only gripe with the show.  again, i like the premise (and the young version of the maid chick) but the reactions that certain characters have to certain events just seems fake.  i dont want to spoil for those who havent seen this yet, but if what happened in episode 2 happened to me (and I was making that psychiatrist money) my butt would not spend 1 more minute in the house.  hotel time for sure.  it seems unreasonable that a rational person/family would "stick it out" for that long if crazy stuff kept happening over and over like that.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

mases apprentice wrote:

this is my only gripe with the show.  again, i like the premise (and the young version of the maid chick) but the reactions that certain characters have to certain events just seems fake.  i dont want to spoil for those who havent seen this yet, but if what happened in episode 2 happened to me (and I was making that psychiatrist money) my butt would not spend 1 more minute in the house.  hotel time for sure.  it seems unreasonable that a rational person/family would "stick it out" for that long if crazy stuff kept happening over and over like that.

I'll put it in the spoiler just in case:
Spoiler [+]
But in the next episodes preview the mom clearly says she wants to leave and through episode 2 she has been hinting at leaving and feeling something weird about the house (that is why she is covering up the painting again) and the baby. So obviously something happens next week that makes them stay but overall it isn't that "unbelievable" that they are still in the house.

This show sucks, I had to force myself to finish the first episode. It feels like a low budget made for TV movie.

Didn't know there was a thread about the show.
I like it.  I like watching creepy shows / movies 
laugh.gif

The dude in the latex suit doing work on the wife weirded me out a little bit.  The maid's hotness being an illusion to the dad is pretty funny but confuses me as a man.  The neighbor's daughter always breaking into the house would creep me out a lot.  

Normal people would get the hell out of that house after the first night but I'm thinking maybe the house has a weird affect on their minds.  They want to leave but can't fully go through with it and the house will cause events that will prevent them from leaving.

Just started watching today, catching the 2nd episode now.
I'm hooked.  

edit*

how are all these people getting into this house anytime they want.

so the latex dude wasnt the husband ... i knew it so she preggo with some random guys baby
30t6p3b.gif
ill watch ep 2 & maybe 3 tonight

Back
Top Bottom