Americans need to stay away from DR. right now.. vol. wtf is going on over in the Dominican Republic

Neither I’m I, but I think you are confusing the capital with Punta Cana bro, two very different places...lmao

i got fams in la romana, my father's side.. nowhere on da island of hispañola do i i recommend you bring jewelry.

What are the general demographics there? People say they mind their own business and can go off resort and be safe. These are blonde haired white ladies. Targets for sure.

I don’t go to Punta Cana. For me I be in the towns: Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Samana, Jarabacoa.

I wear all my stuff - like Steezy.

I think it’s that we look Latino and they’re targeting more so those that looks touristy.

I don’t go to Punta Cana. For me I be in the towns: Santo Domingo, Boca Chica, Samana, Jarabacoa.

I think they’re targeting mostly women.
Ur wife and daughter
was the one who went to Disneyland hk
And almost got kidnapped right???
Can’t remember if it was u or another nter
If it was u
someone in the Disneyland thread wants tips about the hk one

Wasn't there a lone runner in Brooklyn who usually ran with her father who got murdered recently?

If you're not a target, consider yourself lucky.

Ur wife and daughter
was the one who went to Disneyland hk
And almost got kidnapped right???
Can’t remember if it was u or another nter
If it was u some in the Disneyland thread wants tips about the hk one

Not me fam. I wished someone would. :lol:

Didn’t know what HK meant. Sorry. It was me.

My daughter went to Disneyland Hong Kong with her mother and felt unsafe because they were solo in cab and felt like she was going to be kidnapped.
I feel weird being the only black person in certain places
Let alone a country
Big reason why I wanna visit Africa

You’re a black man. You’re good in any hood in the world fam. It’s our black women that needs to be worried.
True, people were damn near looking up to me overseas. And I'm half Filipino and light-skinned so you'll get admiration.

Nah not that we ain’t good
I just like being around my people
And would love to be where
That’s all I can see is people with melanin
As far as the eye can see
I get this to some extent but you’re missing out on a lot of beauty in this world with this mindset.

BUT it’s your prerogative so if that’s what makes you happy, do you nawghty. Do you.

I get this to some extent but you’re missing out on a lot of beauty in this world with this mindset.

BUT it’s your prerogative so if that’s what makes you happy, do you nawghty. Do you.
Huh???
I don’t think u get what I’m saying
I’m not saying don’t go anywhere
And that diversity is boring or anything like that
I’m just saying like how a Filipino
Can take a vacation and go to the Philippines and be around everyone that looks like them
Or Mexican can go to Mexico and be around only people that look like them
Or a Chinese person take a vacation to China and experience the same thing
I wanna go to Africa so I can see a continent of people that look like me
That’s all I’m saying

Facts

I love diversity. Going to Tokyo in the fall, mad excited for that. Tryna be in the mix. Went to KL last year and had the time of my life.
California is all about diversity
Especially the Bay Area
Ur missing my point

Back
Top Bottom