Amy Winehouse Dead at 27

I'm not about to make her higher in death than she was in life, but she was def amazingly talented - that can't be denied - but she died early, so we all know her die hard fans are gonna try to throw her in the ranks of Hendrix an'em...

...and my fault to DoubleJs if my response came off a little %%+!!%*-#+!, I ain't mean it like that.

Originally Posted by belle155

I mean you can put together a list of musicians who died at 28 and im sure there will be plenty. same with 29, 33, 36....on that list they had some guy that was 6th place on australian idol. really?? if thats not a reach/stretch to put together a list i dont know what is
No...you can't...that is the point...Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin and Cobain (add Winehouse)...give me a list of musicians of THAT LEVEL that all happened to die at the same age...again...you can't...

The first thing I thought of when my wife told me that Amy Winehouse died was "I wonder if she was 27?"...

Anyone that knows anything about music and/or pop culture knows about the 27 club...

JM

laugh.gif
@ her life was taken too soon

@$*@# was a crackhead w/ money.....of course her life was gonna end decades too early

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

@$*@# was a crackhead w/ money.....of course her life was gonna end decades too early

And you are bum %%$%% with no money, so even in death, she still wins.

So money is the only thing which decides a person's value to society?

@joeykadesh: How the hell you have the audacity to say someone else is mad after what you posted?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by belle155

I mean you can put together a list of musicians who died at 28 and im sure there will be plenty. same with 29, 33, 36....on that list they had some guy that was 6th place on australian idol. really?? if thats not a reach/stretch to put together a list i dont know what is
No...you can't...that is the point...Hendrix, Morrison, Joplin and Cobain (add Winehouse)...give me a list of musicians of THAT LEVEL that all happened to die at the same age...again...you can't...

The first thing I thought of when my wife told me that Amy Winehouse died was "I wonder if she was 27?"...

Anyone that knows anything about music and/or pop culture knows about the 27 club...

JM

im sorry but u reachin if you put amy winehouse in that list of legends...

winehouse is dog #$%# compared to those legends...

Originally Posted by somekid0287

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

a drug addict dying thread = 9 pages

a thread about something serious like the norway bombing = 5 pages

interesting
And a 2.2 Million Famine happening in Somolia, shouldn't that captivate peoples emotions even more than the Norway tragedy?
eyes.gif

We get it, some just won't understand how much people in the public eye have an affect on people's lives, Amy was a singer and very talented person, she wasn't just a "drug addict". There are plenty of horrible things going on in the world right now, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge that someone very talented has passed....
Thank YOU!
She wasnt no saint, nor someone legendary in MY opinion, no one forced her to do drugs and she had all the resources to get off the drugs if she wanted too, other #!%@ we should be concerned about, but what can you say or do , the media is good at keeping americans to be exact dumb and not aware  of whats going outside of their hometown, we like to be entertained and not informed , the conditions in Somalia should be headline news, Bombing in Norway, Casualities of war in Afghanistan, Syria and etc instead our headline news read Jlo divorced, Amy died, Paris Hilton did this , kim kardishian did that
be real.........................

I agree and disagree with you , she was just a singer thats all ,to some a talented one to others eeeh not so much , she has nothing except grammys on her resume who cares? how did she benefit society , she was definitely no role model nor a contributing member other than just pushing music, other singers/ entertainers are grieved after because  they left a legacy behind of giving and being positive aside from the music

an dhow exactly have you benefited society??? what type of purpose have you defined in life??? Amy was talented, UNDISPUTEDLY...you may not be a fan, but others are...her music was emotional and touched alot of people, so of course it's gonna be headlines

RIP. She died young, but accomplished more than most people aspire to in a lifetime. Unfortunate she couldn't live longer, but hopefully she'll be remembered more for her talent than tragedy.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

RIP. She died young, but accomplished more than most people aspire to in a lifetime. Unfortunate she couldn't live longer, but hopefully she'll be remembered more for her talent than tragedy.

That avy you got is extremely fresh.

Fresh. Very Fresh.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

laugh.gif

And you are bum %%$%% with no money, so even in death, she still wins.
shut up. Your stupid. If you think that money is what makes a person have worth or makes them win then you will always lose. Dumb $$$%*.
laugh.gif
 Preach.

whyhellothere wrote:
tumblr_lost10ZmL81qjtc12o1_500.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ShaunHillFTW49 wrote:
It's "You're Stupid" not "Your Stupid", he doesn't have the copyrights to stupidity. RIP

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom