Amy Winehouse Dead at 27

Wow people talking mad reckless just because she died. "Easily as talented" as Hendrix and Morrison?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She made great music, and her voice was good (though mad overrated and not remarkable), but the only time you can put her in the same sentence as those two is when you're talking about how old they were when they died.

And I don't even listen to The Doors or Hendrix like that.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

It's "You're Stupid" not "Your Stupid", he doesn't have the copyrights to stupidity. RIP

It is "own" copyrights! GET OFF ME RANDOM!
smile.gif

I'm jk with that

Not gonna lie, I used to make little jokes about her. But still, past the jokes I still gotta show a level respect, she was a human being..

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wow people talking mad reckless just because she died. "Easily as talented" as Hendrix and Morrison?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
She made great music, and her voice was good (though mad overrated and not remarkable), but the only time you can put her in the same sentence as those two is when you're talking about how old they were when they died.

I do, and what you said was the truth. Agreed 100%

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly.

I don't think anyone really compared her to anyone else, only the fact that they all passed at the same age and had drug problems. Addiction is a $$$*#% up thing and she couldn't beat it. But Amy was a great artist in her own right. Go listen to Back to Black and see how good she was, I know you cant compare her to those like Hendrix or Morrison, but she was a damn good singer
ohwell.gif

That is all...

She had an amazing voice. I'm saddened at the loss of talent but I've been saddened for some time that she hasn't been using it.
Here are the two songs that made me realize there may be more to this white chick than meets the eye.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so how you gonna make statements when you don't even listen to them???
why is there some type of need to compare talents??? who says she was more or less talented than somebody else??? all of them were talented and made amazing music, it's all subjective about whose you felt more...

i don't get why some of you are so mad about this...i don't see how somebody can make jokes about somebody elses death, especially when that person did nothing of harm to you...some of you dudes really just wanna be seen

Very weird and eerie that at lunch on Monday we were sitting and trying to remember who sang "that Rehab song".

RIP she had a one of a kind voice
Of all the celebrity deaths in the last couple years, this is the only one where I was not shocked or surprised that it happened. Even though nobody deserves to die, she had it coming. She glorified her addiction and her problems and she lived a reckless lifestyle. She has the right to live the way she wants to but harm to your body is the price you pay when you abuse drugs and alcohol.

Nonetheless, Rest in Peace Amy. My condolences to her friends and family

Back
Top Bottom