AND 1 - Discussion / New Releases [ 2007 Samples pg.17 ]

They need 2 make a new line of trash talkin shirts then they'll be in the right direction
"People ask me.. you know what I'm saying..If I ever reach the top will I forget about them.So I ask them if I don't reach the top, will yall forget about me"
-Playa Fly​

are the apple sole edges gonna b released at FNL & champs? im gonna get them the day the come out lol

Only the grey/red/black is listed as a FNL exclusive.
NDS Nike Hyperflights size 9 in Yellow/black for sale. Used once. No box, but another Nike box will be included. Looking for 100$, nothing less. Email me for offers. Nikeflightkobe8@aol.com

Can I eat the Green Apple soles? Reminds me of a Jollyrancher. July can't come soon enuff....
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Pretty descent, but the second one reminds me of the AJ XVI without the shroud.

They'll sell if we get 'em, though.
TEAM MEAN STREET
We wear matching sweater vests with our Jordan's.

Normally I would scoop these up. But with the Jordan releases rumored over the next 9-12 months, I am going to have to cut out the non-essentials...
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Stab (purp/yell/wht/blk); Nike Lebron III Low (white/khaki)

AND1 Jagged Edge Mid

img10572686543.jpeg

img10572686547.jpeg

img10572686434.jpeg

img10572686439.jpeg

img10572686454.jpeg

img10572686468.jpeg

img10572686555.jpeg

img10572686556.jpeg

This is what I dislike about and1. They put out some really good designs, but then they bring twice as much lower end designs.
~~Visit The Other Brands~~
Need YELLOW Nike Hyperflights size 9? I have a NDS pair, email Nikeflightkobe8@aol.com for offers...

u guys remember the Rekanize? dang that was a hot shoe, along with the taichis. I agree with Kobe8 about the other shoes that are just junky in terms of design.

Adidas Superstar II Grey/Black Men's 10

whats the inner cushioning in that shoe. like u know how nike has the nike "sphere" whats in the jagged edge. cuz i never seen that in an and1 shoe

i saw the open runs, it looks like they glued on fabric to the soles...

Adidas Superstar II Grey/Black Men's 10

I am really liking how the Edge mids look and I hope they will be good for ballin. I want the black/cool grey with the red soles. It says that they are a Champ's exclusive, does that include champssports.com too?

I've looked on all the sites, and can't locate the edges...can someone please help me out!!

thanks.

Back
Top Bottom