Announcing album leaks will get you banned.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Hip hop isn't all that.

Says the kid who doesn't know who the Pharcyde are.
indifferent.gif
I blame eminem for creating thousands of fans like you who had no business of ever getting into rap in the first place. Same kids throwing money at trash and ruining what was once pure art.
smh.gif

Yeh, because rap is some sort of secret society and the only people that can enter are the ones that will listen to every song in the genres existence. #%%!.It's not like he said he didn't know who Ikon The Verbal Hologram was, oh wait....

Originally Posted by M16

Hip hop isn't all that.

Says the kid who doesn't know who the Pharcyde are.
indifferent.gif
I blame eminem for creating thousands of fans like you who had no business of ever getting into rap in the first place. Same kids throwing money at trash and ruining what was once pure art.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I never claimed to love hip hop. I like music. Why are you guys jumping to conclusions? And why do you feel you are elitist? Hip hop isn't all that. Get over yourselves.

And Lyrical Killa, you have no room to talk. You are blinded by your love for Kanye.
I'm blinded by my love for Kanye but know who the Pharcyde are?

Aren't you the same dude who said Kanye doesn't deserve his own shoe...but then caught you in the Yeezy thread looking for a hook up to get a pair? OFFYOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I should've known your taste was music in general was hot garbage after you slurped Wayne and the Carter III like it was a revolutionary album.

Your opinion is voided in any discussion from here on. Good day.

You have joined the ranks of mossman..(who believes Dj Quik is a better producer than Timbaland)

^It was revoluntionary in its own right.

I never wanted the yeezys. Not for that price. Not ever.

Damn, you know a little bit too much about me. You scare me.

indifferent.gif

Why do you feel the need to constantly defend yourself on this topic? You're derailing the thread man. Displaying your ignorance about something, thentrying to learn about it and then acting arrogant cuz ppl find it disgusting isn't a good look. Take the L for being uninformed and keep it movin.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif

Why do you feel the need to constantly defend yourself on this topic? You're derailing the thread man. Displaying your ignorance about something, then trying to learn about it and then acting arrogant cuz ppl find it disgusting isn't a good look. Take the L for being uninformed and keep it movin.

Game over. Let's keep it moving folks.

Step your reading comprehension game up.

Most fans Em bought in are white teens who barely had any hip hop knowledge if any before him. Then what happens ? They get into it and start copping albums,and since they hadn't known anything before... they are just copping whatever trash is on MTV or the radio. Most don't care about going back to the oldclassics or even know hip hop existed before Eminem or whoever. There's a reason why mainstream rap is in the state that it is now... it was made mostlyfor the urban who could relate to it as a form of self expression.. now the majority of buyers are suburban white kids who just care about what is hot; and ifit's selling.... you can bet rappers are gonna keep putting out trash to milk these kids.

Eminem is probably single handedly most responsible for this because he reached out to these types of lames who were better off listening to the backstreetboys instead of now claiming to be rap fans. It's gotten to the point where I can walk around my campus, get 10 people who call themselves rap fans, and2-3 of them have ever heard of illmatic. This is in NYC; and I'm not anywhere near exaggerating. I had a kid who was a self proclaimed huge hip hop fan askme which dipset mixtape I got a song off of, and when they remixed it off 8 mile.... and the song he was talking about was Shook Ones Pt II
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes, Eminem is responsible for ignorant rap fans, you are 100% correct. You can go back to the underground hip hop threads now.

^U are correct. Eminem got me into rap/hip hop. I never claimed to be a hip hop head.

I do like music.

And I'm 22.
I can't knock you because at least you're admitting it and being truthful about it...that's cool. Nothing wrong with dudes likeyourself who are casual listeners. If I had to guess, 1/4 of the NT'ers in this thread were put on by Em as well, but they're afraid to say so out ofgetting their "e-feelings" hurt...
laugh.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote: You have joined the ranks of mossman..(who believes Dj Quik is a better producer than Timbaland)

indifferent.gif
@ you. Mossman is one of the few knowledgeable posters the music forum is lucky enough to have.

Originally Posted by M16

i LyricaLJKilla i wrote: You have joined the ranks of mossman..(who believes Dj Quik is a better producer than Timbaland)

indifferent.gif
@ you. Mossman is one of the few knowledgeable posters the music forum is lucky enough to have.

Excuse me if my sarcasm detector is off tonight.
grin.gif

Eminem is probably single handedly most responsible for this because he reached out to these types of lames who were better off listening to the backstreet boys instead of now claiming to be rap fans.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hold your horses, alaa

Originally Posted by M16

Step your reading comprehension game up.

Most fans Em bought in are white teens who barely had any hip hop knowledge if any before him. Then what happens ? They get into it and start copping albums, and since they hadn't known anything before... they are just copping whatever trash is on MTV or the radio. Most don't care about going back to the old classics or even know hip hop existed before Eminem or whoever. There's a reason why mainstream rap is in the state that it is now... it was made mostly for the urban who could relate to it as a form of self expression.. now the majority of buyers are suburban white kids who just care about what is hot; and if it's selling.... you can bet rappers are gonna keep putting out trash to milk these kids.

Eminem is probably single handedly most responsible for this because he reached out to these types of lames who were better off listening to the backstreet boys instead of now claiming to be rap fans. It's gotten to the point where I can walk around my campus, get 10 people who call themselves rap fans, and 2-3 of them have ever heard of illmatic. This is in NYC; and I'm not anywhere near exaggerating. I had a kid who was a self proclaimed huge hip hop fan ask me which dipset mixtape I got a song off of, and when they remixed it off 8 mile.... and the song he was talking about was Shook Ones Pt II
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
this dude going hard like
mlkugl.gif

3 a.m is terrible....i really hope the album is much better than the 3 songs he has put out thus far. We made you is cool, i like that one but the other 2 aregarbo

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

3 a.m is terrible....i really hope the album is much better than the 3 songs he has put out thus far. We made you is cool, i like that one but the other 2 are garbo
alien.gif

Flow- A
Lyrically- B
Wordplay- A
Delivery- D (STOP wit that voice PLEASE)

I didnt love the song but it was aiight. This actually makes me more anxious for the album, since he got 2 average tracks out of the way, hopefully the rest iscrack.

This thread got outta hand.
laugh.gif

Y'all cant knock dude for not knowing Pharcyde. Alot of ppl dont. At least he admit it. Alot of NTers would've ran to wiki and youtube and font likethey know.

And some of mossman's opinions might be a little out there, but dude def knows Hip Hop.

And I know y'all clown dude alot, but there's truth to what MEB wrote on the last page.

Oh wait....this is an Em thread...........3 am is dope. Can't wait for the album.

^U are correct. Eminem got me into rap/hip hop. I never claimed to be a hip hop head.

I do like music.

And I'm 22.

I ain't gonna lie, Eminem and Dr. Dre's Chronic 2001 got me into rap And I'm 16

Back
Top Bottom