Any bowlers here on NT?

I've been bowling for a while now and to be honest its addicting. Just wondering if there were any other bowlers here on NT?

I actually went bowling like a week ago... my score was like a 56
laugh.gif

use to work in a bowling alley
pimp.gif

highest i've scored was like 230. average around 150-160

Oh man......I was an avid bowler years ago,but I kinda lost the passion I had for it.When I catch the PBA Tour on ESPN I do sort of get that feeling again ofgetting back to it full swing (pun intended),but I never do.I have about 4 fresh pieces still in the boxes that haven't even been used yet!

I haven't been bowling in a while, but it's fun when you have a nice size crew bowling with you.

I average lie a 180. My high is a 231. I just bought an Avalanche slide and an Ebonite. i want that jigsaw corner
pimp.gif

addicted to bowling one of the greatest male bonding/drunk/gambling competitions you and you friends can do IMO

I Used To Bowl...I Sucked
laugh.gif

Then I Stopped And Got Better Now I Wanna Bowl Serious Again

GREAT Pastime And Hobby As U Get Older

My Fam Hardcore Bowlers And Some Of There "Fun" Leagues Are GREAT

I love bowling!
My buddy got me started.
Been bowling league since '05.
I'm alright...about a 163 avg.
Can't hit a 10 pin to save my life though
smh.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i bowl every sunday night with my girl. 5 dollar cover and 1 dollar games!

my high score is 240, my girls is 178...haven't been in a while, but i'm goin tomorrow!

I love bowling! I have bowling shoes my mom bought me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Me and my friends are really competitive in it too.

summer avg is 205ish. Winter is 199 currently (hopefully will drop soon). Just put up my first 299 a couple weeks ago. Throwing a Virtual Gravity. Yeah,lightweight serious
laugh.gif

hahaha i just tweeted about jason couch and tommy jones being at a local bowling center in my hometown! ever since i moved to LA, i have not bowled in aminute. i averaged about a 180 and a high score in the 250's. i use a hammer toxic.

Back
Top Bottom