Any chance of JB re-retroing xi space jam's?

Originally Posted by radrztj85

LMAO at people sayin 50% chance. what is that number based on?
It's based on the fact that either it will happen which makes up 50% or it won't which makes up the other 50% there is no in between.

patiently waiting on those
wink.gif

Were the all star columbias ever retro'd? I know there was a Concord pair in the defining moments pack but ive never seen columbias since the retro thingbegan.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by radrztj85

LMAO at people sayin 50% chance. what is that number based on?
It's based on the fact that either it will happen which makes up 50% or it won't which makes up the other 50% there is no in between.

word up lol. finally some1 pointed out the obvious lol. if they wana make money they will start retroing suttin good cuz most of the og colors in the otherjays have been retroed and even some twice. its jus a matter of time if it aint this year it will be soon, i know ill cop

as we learned in 2008 , you can never rule out a retro release of a classic cw jordan

Originally Posted by buschfan04

wit the 45 on the back 45 stores 45 for each store. Its my prediction

Thats a bangin idea, i dont know how much JB will like sending 45 to a store.

never say never..but honestly, i doubt it.

if it does come out, it's gonna look HORRIBLE.

There is always a chance

but no matter how much you hope its
all up to JB so these post are useless
especially about the 11's i think its jus pure hype

If JB EVER decides to mess these up like they did the CDP XI's which I did buy anyway mainly for the Taxis or limit these in extreme amounts I willDEFINITELY cop a pair of 2001's regardless of the price tag.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i think they will because of the recent spacejam shirt that hit retail stores. and there was a rumor about some 2009 11 releases!
I hope this is true. defenitely 2 pairs will be bought.

If there are Space Jam Six Rings on the way, not any time soon.

Re-up the thread, make online petitions. Won't make a shred of difference. JB know people want them, that's why they have to wait.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Were the all star columbias ever retro'd? I know there was a Concord pair in the defining moments pack but ive never seen columbias since the retro thing began.

Yes.... and no.

The Retros didn't have the bluish tint to the outsole. The bluish tint (IMO) is what makes the shoe. Without it, it looks a little flat.

Back
Top Bottom