Any chance of JB re-retroing xi space jam's?

itll be hot if they packaged it with a jordan shirt and "space jam" on DVD, and sell that badboy for about 175

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Another week, another space jam 11 post.
tired.gif

really though.....if/when it happens you'll know.

Um yea...

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

You will see XI fusion in space jam colorway. Maybe Jordan 1 Space Jam w/ clear soles. You guys need to slap those people in JB who disagree about quick strike release of Space Jam 11.
I see people STILL don't pay attention. There is your answer, for now..........

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

You will see XI fusion in space jam colorway. Maybe Jordan 1 Space Jam w/ clear soles. You guys need to slap those people in JB who disagree about quick strike release of Space Jam 11.
With all the hype around Space Jams the past week or so, this makes sense from JB.

Throw the Space Jam colorway on some shoes coming out in 09 to REALLY build the hype, since we know JB loves hype.

Then drop the Space Jam XI's in 2010.

Or, are you saying that there is still a chance we could see those quickstrike XI's this year???

not a single pic in this useless thread? sheesh, I guess I clicked for nothing.

SpaceJams are a retro regardless because they were not part of the original release. Plus I hope they do not release again because after seeing the cdp XIs Imjust straight disgusted.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

space jams were not retros, so re-retroing is completely impossible at tis point
OG space jams were player exclusive.
MJ wore em in Space Jam in 96 they where his PEs so technically it is OG. They're also called space jams cause the original colorway wasblack/concord. The retro release was black/ royal blue.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

Originally Posted by buschfan04

wit the 45 on the back 45 stores 45 for each store. Its my prediction

Thats a bangin idea, i dont know how much JB will like sending 45 to a store.
same thing happened with premier 23s...top 23 stores got 23 pair...but the 45 idea was creative
in other words I'm saying sending 45 to a store would be no problem for JB...its actually a great marketing idea
wink.gif

if jb wants to make some money he'll drop a pack wit the space jams and columbias. i would camp for those.

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

SpaceJams are a retro regardless because they were not part of the original release. Plus I hope they do not release again because after seeing the cdp XIs Im just straight disgusted.

Ha yall are never happy i swear

Back
Top Bottom