Any chance of JB re-retroing xi space jam's?

Was wondering if it's a possibilty. i missed out the first time around so im hoping for the best.
smile.gif
Any ideas?

the Space Jams are my favorite 11s. I'm usually all for future retro releases of classic kicks but I'm a little iffy on this one.

Originally Posted by buschfan04

wit the 45 on the back 45 stores 45 for each store. Its my prediction

i doubt that will happen...they already used that marketing strategy for the XX3 so i think that JB will try to come up with something new...but only time willtell...so it could happen

i thought jordan never re-retro'd, retro+ coloways... (if that makes sense) ...?????

LMAO at people sayin 50% chance. what is that number based on? of course there is a chance. I think that at some point every popular colorway of every jordanwill be retroed. They want to make money don't they? and they know we will eat it up.

all i can say is..."so your saying there's a chance?" we will see i wouldnt mind getting these, i remember getting these OG's when they firstcame out...went to a store in the cuts and was able to get a pair no problem. Man those were the good old days.

I think the XI Space Jam will definitely be retro'ed... but I dont think it'll be retro'ed this year.

In due time my good man, but there will be a few releases that will appeal to you and put you at ease until that time comes.

Wouldn't mind seeing these retro'd again but I just copped my retros and waiting for good weather to unDS them... Good look optimusP.

Im not sure if this will happen anytime soon but it needs to happen with the silly prices people are asking for used breds on ebay.

Even the Xi/XII countdon packs asking prices are 800+ bucks from some sellers!
roll.gif

I spotted columbias on ebay recently im mint condition for 500 bucks quite a lot of cash but it shows demand is there.

It might happen once the jordan 6 rings clear shelves but the sooner the better IMO

i think they will because of the recent spacejam shirt that hit retail stores. and there was a rumor about some 2009 11 releases!

Back
Top Bottom