Any Golfers on NT?

This weather delay sucks for Tiger. Just birdied 11 (first guy to do that all day) and stuck it 10 feet away on 12.

This weather delay sucks for Tiger. Just birdied 11 (first guy to do that all day) and stuck it 10 feet away on 12.

Yeah that timing was wild. Hopefully it is a quick delay. That looks to be about a 5-6 foot straight downhill putt. If he drains it (and its a short delay) momentum should stay

He had a couple real opportunists to take the lead...but he's striking the ball real well, has to feel confident going into the weekend.

Also glad that security/volunteer didn't take out his entire leg :lol:

See ya later, Sergio. :lol:

I'm sure he's gonna make some whiny comments about the course and/or conditions.

He had a couple real opportunists to take the lead...but he's striking the ball real well, has to feel confident going into the weekend.

Also glad that security/volunteer didn't take out his entire leg :lol:

Yeah the putter was off a bit today. Tomorrow I will post pics of each hole from the program guide for 2017 when I went if anyone has any interest. That putt on 17 was perfect for the slope, it took a real weird turn at end

Nothing for Tiger to worry about. Hitting the putts he needs to but just not falling. They will.

FE3AA3FB-61A9-4E44-86E9-085C03F9F238.jpeg

Many will pick Molinari, many will be rooting for Tiger, but I've got Koepka winning his first green jacket. Would have liked to have that birdie on 18 to close the third round though.

Back
Top Bottom