Any Golfers on NT?

Early start for the last pairing tomorrow...wasnt expecting that. Must be part of the tweaks the PGA did with the Majors. Hopefully Tiger is well ahead or out of the race by the time I gotta go to church. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he's winning it though.

I'm pretty sure the early tee times are due to the impending bad weather scheduled to hit Augusta. Co-worker and I were discussing this, the ideal plan is for the leaders to be done with their final round by 3 PM.

Makes sense. I wasn't able to watch any coverage today, so wouldn't know if it was talked about...Definitely checked out the tee times for tomorrow when I was able to and was surprised with how early it'll be.

I'm good with it...I'm gonna end up having to record an hour or so of it. Gonna have to have the cell phone off until I get home.

At a bar in Costa Rica. Was about to go for a hike but wifey she suggested we continue watching. Win.

Looking forward to seeing who makes a run at it on the back, but pulling for Tiger.

Last edited:
Holy **** at Molinari and Finau both splashing on 12. Giving Tiger an opportunity here.

My guys Day and Rahm gonna end up just short. Even if both finish at -11, that score ain't good enough to win. Someone gonna finish -12 or -13 by day's end.

The pressure of playing the final round with tiger got to molinari. He played conservative all day

That's the dagger! Tiger knew he was gonna win this when he saw Molinari fall apart. Molinari has had his number in the past

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom