Any Golfers on NT?

Amazing! So intense today. He beat the best field. 1st time he came back to win a major. I’m so happy for him. Wow! What a final round.

I can't remember the last time I watched this much of a golf tournament - that was amazing. Glad to see it and it was good competition all around.

Contemplating going to the Open now.

I can't remember the last time I watched this much of a golf tournament - that was amazing. Glad to see it and it was good competition all around.

Contemplating going to the Open now.

I honestly feel like golf is the one sport where there big events do the best job of just drawing people into the game who may have never played before. One weekend like this can inspire a whole new crop of golfers.

Lazyj, do you play at all?

I've played for a number of years, but your point is absolutely valid because 1997 is when I first started and it was on the heels of Tiger. I also had one of those Nike tees "I am Tiger Woods".

I don't get to play as much as I'd like to now (young kids) but looking forward to getting into it a bit more.

Plan on playing locally this Friday (Bay Area) and potentially in Cayman as I'm headed out there for a work trip in June.

Was motivated to get out and play a quick 9. Shot a 45 for my first round of the year. Some nice shots, some terrible but lucky. Good enough for me to build on.

If I played taylormade clubs I would. I’ve hit them multiple times and just never liked them. Prefer Callaway clubs over them. Ping as well

Really became a Brooks fan after he grinded out the PGA win. Was awesome to see him be aggressive on 18 with his second shot.

Need Rory to do something here man. He’s my favorite player but is beyond frustrating to watch at times

US Open is low key setting up for a great finish.

F’in Tiger though. :smh: In great position to make things happen all weekend, but can’t make them putts.

US Open is low key setting up for a great finish.

F’in Tiger though. :smh: In great position to make things happen all weekend, but can’t make them putts.

DJ even more so. He should be right there.

Rory is def frustrating.

I like seeing greatness in golf. Brooks is definitely the latest to show that. If he pulls this off I’ll really become a believer.

DJ even more so. He should be right there.

Rory is def frustrating.

I like seeing greatness in golf. Brooks is definitely the latest to show that. If he pulls this off I’ll really become a believer.

brooks is the kawhi of golf

dudes just a machine.

I love the time slots for these West Coast majors.

Hoping to see something great today...Kinda pulling for Rory to pull something out of the hat.

Koepka's confidence is on another level and you can tell. Rose and Woodland can't make any mistakes or it's a wrap.

Damn...had no idea that story on Woodland about losing one of his twins...Fox really bringing that drama for father's day.

BTW...Fox needs to get more Major coverage...their camera angles and overall coverage is second to none right now.

Back
Top Bottom