Any Golfers on NT?

Not a great start to the back nine for the leaders. Somebody needs to step up and take this ****.

Woodland is Koepka-lite...it was his time. Too bad for Justin Rose, he has been one of the best golfers on the tour in this decade. Getting a second major would be great for the resume but he is always falling short. Koepka with another strong finish, he is gonna be a favorite in every major

Congrats to Gary Woodland on his first major championship. At 35 years old no less. Gary and his wife, Gabby, have been through quite a bit of struggle off the links in their personal life. Miscarriage definitely being a significant challenge. Woodland always been a big hitter, can crush the ball but I honestly bet against him going into Sunday. Thought Koepka or Rose would chase him down in the final round. Woodland is in the 160s for scrambling but finished first this week. Was 0-7 after leading 54 holes, word to Steph Curry on go-ahead shots. There was a palpable mental block that Gary had to overcome psychologically. Surely did not expect Woodland to putt like that over 72 holes. Gary hit a 3-wood shot that was amazing. Think it was on 14 (or maybe 15). Pure strength and guts. That's when I became convinced Brooks wouldn't catch Gary. Opportunities were there for Koepka in the last five or six holes. But he didn't convert birdies to go three consecutive USO. Justin Rose was living in the green-side bunker all weekend. It's incredible Rose was even battling for top 3 given the poor positions he was putting himself in. Also missed a bunch of putts to the right. Perhaps a technical aspect his swing coach and caddie will have to dissect going into Dunluce. I'm sticking with my guy Jon Rahm to win his first major at Royal Portrush in a month.

Nothin' like kickin' back with Pops on Father's Day, final round of a major championship with the good red wine and scotch flowing.

I played at Sewailo in Tucson for the first time yesterday. Shot a respectable 43 on the front but then the wheels fell off on the back :lol:. Started off with a quad 9 on the 10th hole and ended up shooting a 51 on the back. Great course though, and I love the prices in AZ this time of year. $50 for a 7:40am tee time on a Sunday at a resort course in June is unheard of back on the East Coast :lol:.

Not sure if I should ask here of Jordan thread. Looking at Jordan golf shoes(most likely 3s) and curious on how they feel? True to size? Compared to other golf shoes? Anyone have any pairs besides the recent 11s? Heard those were comfortable. Thanks

Not sure if I should ask here of Jordan thread. Looking at Jordan golf shoes(most likely 3s) and curious on how they feel? True to size? Compared to other golf shoes? Anyone have any pairs besides the recent 11s? Heard those were comfortable. Thanks

As far as being comfortable for me...
11’s > 13’s > 3’s
...but the 3’s are great for more ankle support

Also I would go TTS. However, for me, I go a 1/2 size up because I’ll wear a thicker sock when I play.

Just grabbed some Lunar Control Vapor 2s on the low. Man I love this shoe.

Wanna try out the Air Max 1 G and Flyknit Racer G but I’m concerned about traction. How’s the sole for y’all? Not the biggest fan of soft spikes

My friend has the am1s and says they’re horrible in anything but the driest conditions.
Yeahhh I think I'm going to stick with the shoes made specifically for golf :lol: all of Rory's "shoes" have been homeruns for me. Excited to try out the articulated sole. I'm used to actually spikes but I hate how they wear so quickly, especially when walking from the parking lot to the course and on cart paths

As far as being comfortable for me...
11’s > 13’s > 3’s
...but the 3’s are great for more ankle support

Also I would go TTS. However, for me, I go a 1/2 size up because I’ll wear a thicker sock when I play.

Appreciate the input. Thinking going half size up myself having a wider toe. Not trying to be in pain while on the course. Looking at the brown Jordan 3s. Logo on the heel is reeling me in

Anybody get good news from Augusta National today??? Got the rejection today but going this past April, can’t complain too much

Ordered a pair of the Jordan 3 golf cleats. Came in today and went and got a round in w the day off. Was actually quite surprised with how comfortable they were. Just overall quality of the shoe was greater than I expected. Def happy with the purchase but could change when they get broken in.

Attachments

• 5F5B11EA-8E4E-4D88-9AFA-39B1F5928B12.jpeg
    5F5B11EA-8E4E-4D88-9AFA-39B1F5928B12.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 34
Nike is really missing out on the marketing potential of Brooks Koepka right now.

Between his GF Espy’s outfit, dissing Tiger and admitting to not even practicing he is perfect person to represent the new generation of golfers.

Back
Top Bottom