Any Golfers on NT?

Has there been any more pressure on a guy in a major than Rory this week? Glad he went out shooting 65

I think a Koepka or Fleetwood win is in the books. Dudes are so damn resilient

Call me wild, but I think Fleetwood is gonna chase down Lowry tomorrow.

I agree. Everything felt like a Sunday today and Lowry, though composed, was eating it up. With the weather supposedly getting really ugly tomorrow, I think we're in for a crazy Sunday.

Played the other day. Cart path only, course got an inch and a half of rain over night. That’s the view from the parking lot looking up at 18 fairway coming down and you can see number 10 tee box on the right.

Attachments

• F8462EFA-1638-4E75-81F4-E932A202F0B3.jpeg
    F8462EFA-1638-4E75-81F4-E932A202F0B3.jpeg
    533.3 KB · Views: 114
The craziest thing to me is Koepka didn't putt remotely well the better part of all four rounds and still ended up tied for fourth at -6.
Koepka becoming one of my favorites with each passing moment. I thought it was about to strangle JB Holmes today. Dude gives zero ****s and its incredibly refreshing in this day and age where these old timers are trying to preserve these bizarre unwritten (or even written) rules of golf.

The Teryllium Scotty’s went up for preorder today across most golf websites. Was able to grab a Newport and a Newport 2

NP2 is what I typically game but I know Tiger won the 1997 Masters with the NP. We’ll see which one I like better, excited to try the Teryllium insert. Also digging the black finish. My current Scotty NP2 is too reflective in the sun

Golf season is coming to an end in the Northeast unfortunately. Probably only around a month left of solid golf weather. November is always hit or miss and December is too cold. Although I did play on Christmas Eve a few years ago in shorts :lol:.

I live in Vegas, golf season is just starting for us. :lol:

I'm committed to starting to play regularly again this season.

I haven't broke 80 in like a decade, and 90 in like 5 years, but I am looking at dem new Mizuno MP-20 HMBs like....
SlightPlaintiveGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

Those MP-20 HMBs looking real nice. I'll probably get fitted for T100s or T200s early next season, won't make sense to get new clubs and only use them for another few weeks. Plus I'm a Titleist fanboy so I can't help myself :lol:

Akshay Bhatia turning pro. Watch out for him. Haven't seen an amateur like this since Tiger. Another George Gankas product (next to Matt Wolff).

I live in Vegas, golf season is just starting for us. :lol:

I'm committed to starting to play regularly again this season.

I haven't broke 80 in like a decade, and 90 in like 5 years, but I am looking at dem new Mizuno MP-20 HMBs like....
SlightPlaintiveGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif
Those Mizzys are wild. I play 4-PW in the MP4s right now but I'm looking to maybe get a combo set of the MP20 blades/HMBs.

Heading to Hilton Head Island in SC first week of November. Anyone ever played golf there?? Looks like ton of nice courses just unsure where to start.

So glad he is back to health and has an equipment company that knows what they are doing... IF the driver is spraying he should be fighting for a fair amount of wins this season... His iron play is still Top 3 in the world if not the best and got rid of yips around the green... So fun to see him out there competing and winning

Back
Top Bottom