Any NTers work for Primerica?!?

So my cousin is trying to get me to work part time for Primerica. He actually just started but he introduced me to some peoples that said they stackin majorpaper. My question is do any of yall or do you know anyone that works for them and if so how easy is the money to make....

no lie, i had a chick approach me in Wal Mart one day talkin about do i needa job?

I seen her shirt said "Primerica"

I said mami im all set

shut down quick, she was cute so i felt kinda bad.

roll.gif

My cousin was getting busy with primeamerica for a minute. He hustled, stayed motivated, made some money from his parents, and some friends.......finally aftera year or two he doesnt mess with it anymore. He burned so many bridges with close friends and relatives, gained nothing from it, and now struggling, workingas a substitute teacher.

It's a pyramind.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

So my cousin is trying to get me to work part time for Primerica. He actually just started but he introduced me to some peoples that said they stackin major paper. My question is do any of yall or do you know anyone that works for them and if so how easy is the money to make....
dont do it. i went in all dressed up and crap thinking its cool since its a sister company of citigroup. the introduction raised some red flagsfor me. how the hell did none of them have business degrees. they also said they dont advertise which is weird cause they said their profits were in thebillions. and all this other crap that made me suspicious of it.

Originally Posted by solesavage

My cousin was getting busy with primeamerica for a minute. He hustled, stayed motivated, made some money from his parents, and some friends.......finally after a year or two he doesnt mess with it anymore. He burned so many bridges with close friends and relatives, gained nothing from it, and now struggling, working as a substitute teacher.

It's a pyramind.

yep thats the messed up thing about folks who mess with that primerica BS

they want you, well of course you gonna ask people you know an who trust you first........

No it's a front, they say they are supported by CitiGroup but it's a scam. Dudes who try and recruit you are strange as well, showing off their wondertwins "500k sales" rings..straight cult status.

You dont make money unless the people under you make money.
THe pople under you dont make money unless you trained them very well..
You're pretty much making money for the person who hired you. EFF PRIMERICA.

Thanks for all the info... Usually when something seems to good to be true it usually is. I kind of figured it was a pyramid when dude said come to a meeting.SMH

Back
Top Bottom