Any of yall ever been SKYDIVING?

Im going with a couple friends this summer. 
pimp.gif

Yes, and it is flippin amazing!! I'm terrified of heights but got coaxed into it a couple of summers ago. It's an indescribable feeling, like a rush and a calm at the same time.

Yep, but I prefer bungee jumping.. it's actually more of a rush imo.. even though skydiving you are jumping out of a plane.

i'm so good on that ... weightless feeling gets me pet word to that six flags drop fake bungee swing thing
30t6p3b.gif

unforgettable experience, u cant compare the feeling or experience to anything else...did it in vegas, the view was crazy.

Did it for my 28th birthday. It's actually not scary at all unless you are afraid of heights. The worst part of it all is just the wait and the plane ride up cause people usually start getting super nervous by then. The actual free fall is pretty easy on the stomach but the wind is pretty nuts cause you can't even hear your own voice even if you yell. Also wear some ear plugs if you can cause my ears popped super bad and I couldn't even hear for a good 5 minutes when I was descending down.

bucket-list-10.jpg

bucket-list-11.jpg

How much are you paying? I heard it cost more depending on the landscape of the ground. I jumped in a valley type area and it was only about $100 but $20 extra for photos. I heard if you do it over a body of water, it's like $150-200 just for the jump.

I've been in San Diego. Only been once, but I've been anxious to go again. Been told that it's addicting, and I see why. You'll never feel a rush like skydiving in the first 5 seconds of jumping out of the plane. Definitely agree with the above, for your first time, get pics and video.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i'm so good on that ... weightless feeling gets me pet word to that six flags drop fake bungee swing thing
30t6p3b.gif

It's a different feeling. Because you are not strapped to anything, there is no sinking feeling like you have with a roller coaster or bungee jumping. You actually feel nothing at all. It's all just visuals and tons of wind.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Yep, but I prefer bungee jumping.. it's actually more of a rush imo.. even though skydiving you are jumping out of a plane.

How much was bungee jumping? I was thinking abuot doing that before I got married.

Question: Would you be able to jump by yourself the very first time?

I'm not tryna have another man strapped to my back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

laugh.gif

I think you have to jump a 100 times tandom before you can do it by yourself. It's not that odd when everyone else has someone else strapped to them.

Man! That snow pic looks sick! That must have been cold as hell.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

laugh.gif

I think you have to jump a 100 times tandom before you can do it by yourself. It's not that odd when everyone else has someone else strapped to them.

Man! That snow pic looks sick! That must have been cold as hell.
iQFRYRngdA3FP.gif

I've always wanted to go, but haven't done it yet. Maybe for my birthday this year...

That snow dive looks epic. Where was that?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Did it for my 28th birthday. It's actually not scary at all unless you are afraid of heights. The worst part of it all is just the wait and the plane ride up cause people usually start getting super nervous by then. The actual free fall is pretty easy on the stomach but the wind is pretty nuts cause you can't even hear your own voice even if you yell. Also wear some ear plugs if you can cause my ears popped super bad and I couldn't even hear for a good 5 minutes when I was descending down.

bucket-list-10.jpg

bucket-list-11.jpg

How much are you paying? I heard it cost more depending on the landscape of the ground. I jumped in a valley type area and it was only about $100 but $20 extra for photos. I heard if you do it over a body of water, it's like $150-200 just for the jump.

I just looked it up on a couple sites here in Atlanta...prices look to be around $120-160. I can't wait!! Going in June when its all nice and hot down here. Will get the picture package at least....

Yep, done it twice; once in Sydney, Australia and another time in Canada. I definitely recommend it, the feeling of free falling from 15,000 feet is a unique feeling. Kinda feels like you're flying or on a roller coaster with a spectacular view. Wasn't scary for me, only scary part was sitting in a dinky lil plane and the hatch opened.

Also done bungee jumping, now that was scary. I wanna try wingsuit gliding (can this be done anywhere?) or shark cave diving just to take it up a notch.

Back
Top Bottom