Any OG’s still lurking here (circa 1999 - 2002)? Check in.

Yeah man...I used to religiously lurk the Music section for new music then I would use Lime Wire to download them, make tons of CD copies then in recess I would have kids listen to samples so that they can buy it off me. :lol:

My biggest money maker was discovering Linked Park in 6th grade and selling it weeks before they started selling it in stores. Second biggest was 50 Cent. :lol:

I developed a reputation of being the guy who knew what was the next big thing before it came thanks to Niketalk :nthat:

Hahaha that's awesome! I was one of the first people around my way to get a CD burner and did similar stuff.

IDK what the thread was but I remember Wale comin thru an gettin Shredded. There was no mercy for celebs on NT back in the days. Didn’t nobody take **** serious lol.

Lurked since 2000, joined Sept 10, 2002 while I was in computer training class during a 9-11 one year anniversary special we had to watch in class. I was a senior in HS.

Tap tap pull

2001 registered member here but started lurking in 2000 with friends trying to find info on the space jam retro release. We all ended up joining NT at some point.

Back
Top Bottom