any og nt'ers still posting on here? joined in 1999-2003

I hopped on it 2003 but totally forgot my username password annnnnnd email i used loll

I came over when NikePark closed.
fzxbpcg4nhf40pvy8q8r.jpg

Also what do you know about Pat?
http://web.archive.org/web/20021205014547/http://www.ameritech.net:80/users/pdevereaux/index.htm

Never posted much, lurked alot though. I've been here since the start just about, didn't actually join until a few months later. Slam magazine (my source for kicks info until NT) actually had an early pic of the Jordan 15, and credited Niketalk the rest was history. I sure miss the days of the "wallet breakers" posts, and ekin702. Still here though, coming up on my 18th NT Bday.:nthat:

Last edited:
i remember the OG nike park in like 98-99...after i got net saavy enough on netscape navigator I joined NT back in 01

NT been my digital home eversince

anyone remember getting all those free magazine subscriptions from nt? was still getting a few of them as of like 2012 haha.

few folks i still talk to
ryankmd :dude has like 2 kids now
sprsrul: same story settled down with kids
sneakerpimp: talk to here and there on instagram, dude owns a recreational cannabis company in seattle now called fire brothers

all time starting 5 nt line up Bigfame1(rip),doc43va,embrawler,shugaray(rip) and jumpman247

Joined when I was 16 back in 2002. Haha I still get Maxim magazines delivered to my parents house.

Anyone think OMWN (Old Man Wearing Nikes) is still alive? I bought my safety orange AM95s from him before he started scamming everyone.

been using the site since 01 when the concords dropped, didn't make an account til i moved out my parents in 05

found the site from air-jordans.com

almost every pic from that site had niketalk as a source

i originally couldn't make an account cause i didn't know how to get an email address lol

been here since 04! casually lurking. you guys always kept me up to date with everything. love you dudes (no karamo)

:rofl:@All Ready and the email part. The internets come a long way, since I first started coming here. :stoneface: to dial up I used to spend hours on here and air-jordans.com waiting on pics to load.
#messageboardsraisedme

Back
Top Bottom