Any thoughts on the Air Jordan VI Release w/ Gatorade?

Stop with all this hype and I'm sure it won't be the infrareds so hope all you want. Either or if jb messes this up people are goin to buy them nomatter what because they are still jordans. I'll buy them still because shoes=crack addiction.....anyine have the same issue as me?

Wow! Infrareds in 09' would B Gr8 as they were originally put out but Cant wait too C how the collabo with Gatorade turns out...

I have a feeling jb is somehow gonna mess this up. We're going to get infared just not how we want it..I sense it!

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by micheal623

lets hope for the VI's that were in the GATORADE ads from back in the day. Black Infareds were in those ads. So were the white infareds.

OH geeze I hate hype but the wht/infrareds and its a wrap!!!
wink.gif
Can some one let me know where this info came about again????????

yea I'd cop x2 if we got infrareds...and I was thinking just because they supposed to be collaboraitng w/ JB doesn't mean they will use gatorade coloror logo
eyes.gif
...could be shoes he was wearing in the advertisments...whichwere infrareds
wink.gif

i called gatorade , they didnt know anything bout the shoe, called nike they didnt know anything bout the shoe #**. Not even Ems J II

ima cop anyway. I love the 6's. infared tho? thats gonna be hard to believe but you never know.

are these going to relase in stores or is it going to be like buy like a year supply of gatorade get them shoes free

I JUST HOPE WE ARE NOT DISAPPOINTED LIKE WE WERE WITH THE OLYMPIC 6 THAT RELEASED EARLIER THIS YEAR

Definitely see a green/orange color way. These shoes are going to be really hot or just straight garbage. We'll just have to wait and see.

Im praying for infareds i gave up copping them for $340 ds n got a 360 instead when i heard this i hope im not disappointed

Back
Top Bottom