Anybody got pics of the 2003 Air Jordan XII Nubucks?

Brings back good memories...I missed out on these shoes. Did get all the rest of the retro 12s that released around that same time though

Brings back good memories...I missed out on these shoes. Did get all the rest of the retro 12s that released around that same time though

My 03 pair, compared to a lot of other pairs, had thicker and more noticeable ridges.

3659308158_802a855162.jpg

thank god i didnt sell... still ds tho.. smh

My 03 pair, compared to a lot of other pairs, had thicker and more noticeable ridges.

3659308158_802a855162.jpg

thank god i didnt sell... still ds tho.. smh

Damn I forgot I had these still also. Wasn't it that special weblink on ndc that we had to wait for a bit b/c everyone was trying to order them during the early morning? I remember rocking these at the mall the morning to pick up some J's at Finishline (I think the Olympic 7s retros) with 3 giftcards. I was buying 3 pairs total and some guy behing me was like "damn getting some new kicks to go with you fake ones huh."

Even the guy behind the register gave him the stoneface..."they're nubucks dummy" haha. I felt special for 11 seconds.

Damn I forgot I had these still also. Wasn't it that special weblink on ndc that we had to wait for a bit b/c everyone was trying to order them during the early morning? I remember rocking these at the mall the morning to pick up some J's at Finishline (I think the Olympic 7s retros) with 3 giftcards. I was buying 3 pairs total and some guy behing me was like "damn getting some new kicks to go with you fake ones huh."

Even the guy behind the register gave him the stoneface..."they're nubucks dummy" haha. I felt special for 11 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom