Anybody NOT shop at the mall anymore?

^^^^? The only stores at the mall that I really utilize nowadays is Macy's. I cop my lil Levis or Ralph Lauren Polo and that's about it. I do most ofmy shopping at online boutiques. And shoes? Goodness, Footaction? Footlocker? They are not what they use to be. I purchase most of my shoes online. Not tryingto say it's all about exclusivity but that's what really does it for me these days. I think malls are becoming obsolete (Unless if they have upscalestores that carry the upscale items like Louis and Gucci). So, my question is, who still goes to the mall and cops the majority of their wardrobe? I thinkthose people are becoming rare. Discuss...

only thing i get at the mall now a days are shoes pretty much everything else is onine

rarely ...

i'll run in macy's and dillards and something is crazy cheap i'll grab it ... same for GAP & Banana ... oh yeah and I get 40% off @ AE soi'll rock w/ that.

i hardly ever go to the mall to shop unless it for jeans and little things like that but all other stuff is online

I only buy certain stuff at Macy's and Bestbuy from the mall. Like clothes, colognes, sneakers, videogames and dress shoes. But nearly everything else fromsnowboards, gps, televisions, radios, software, my new laptop, and my other computer are all from online. Mostly Amazon.

barely now since most of the stores I go to sell the same stuff over and over. But the only store that I actually enjoy buying from at my joint is Lids.

malls are for 15 year olds
if i ever do go its for a specific purpose and im in and out

well my malls suck, i been shoppin online.

Lenox Mall in ATL id be there every week for example. Roosevelt Field Mall in LI is another example.

The only reason I ever go to the mall is if H&M is having a sale or I've got a hunger for Panda Express. I'm in and out in 10 minutes, max.

rarely go to the mall anymore. if i do go i'm usually there for 15 mins.

Back in the day, going to the mall was more of an event than anything, just dressing ridiculously fitted, rolling like 5 deep with your boys, mean muggingother groups, and eying all the girls. Shopping was never the goal back then
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Now, its just a hassle going to the mall, a bunch of people crowding your space, spending half the day just trying to get from one side of the mall to theother, all for mediocre deals and an craving for Panda Express.

barely ever go unless it's a superb sale or I need to try something on before I buy online which is rare too.

it all depends on the area you live, my mall has nothing so i have to shop online.....and panda express is terrible

The malls in my area are improving so it is difficult to resist not going.
Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, LV's, Ferragamo, Cartier, Burberry, Torneau, etc...
It also comes with high-end restaurants, movie theaters and even have a Target inside it as well.
It's difficult to avoid now even when I need mere socks or some Blu-ray movies.

Back
Top Bottom