Anybody NOT shop at the mall anymore?

Oak Brook Mall in Illinois =
pimp.gif

Neimans, Louis Vuitton, Macys, Nordstrom, Burberry...ect ect...

i haven't went shopping @ the mall for almost a @#+$@#* year my mom so @#+$@#* broke excuse like everyday im so heated right now

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

i haven't went shopping @ the mall for almost a @#+$@#* year my mom so @#+$@#* broke excuse like everyday im so heated right now

calm down calm down
laugh.gif
it's just the mall. you pre-teen
roll.gif

malls suck..
the only thing i do, is go to DTLR, sports world, and up against the wall..

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

calm down calm down
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ you calling me pre-teen when im 16 yrs old

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

calm down calm down
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ you calling me pre-teen when im 16 yrs old
....*cue tumbleweeds*.....

smh.gif

never unless a need a shirt for the next day or i gotta meet a girl other than that i laugh i kids with bookbags on

Wow.. I cant even remember the last time I've been to the mall.. I seriously think that 75-80% of NT shops at botiques and online. I dont think we go tothe mall.
laugh.gif

I rarely buy shoes at the mall anymore. I don't like walking into those shoe stores because usually they won't have the stuff I want and usually youcan find them cheaper online somewhere somehow.

Valley Fair (San Jose) is a great mall though so I still hit up their Macys, Lacoste, and a few other spots, and eventually I may hit up Nordstrom. I get myjeans at Nordstrom Rack.

different demographics buddy, just because you don't shop there doesn't mean that nobody else does. i work at a place aimed at products for athletesbut get customers from babies to senior citizens and even tourists.

Co-sign. I only go to the mall to look at things and try on stuff that I can get online for cheaper to see if it's a good piece

Only to go to the mall to buy something, in and out in 15 minutes. Never go to chill or hang out. I always laugh at the high school kids with backpacks ordressed like they are going to a club. Its pure comedy

Back
Top Bottom