Anybody NOT shop at the mall anymore?

i live in south, fl and the only place i really hit up are like the polo outlet in sawgrass,pro image,then boca mall(sometimes) for lv,polo...thats about it...

I rarely go to mall but if I do its just to run in Macys right quick.

I do 90% of my shopping online and the rest I do at boutiques on South Beach or downtown

I used to get sneakers out the mall but once I realized that employees were always holding the sz. 13's, I stopped
doing that as well.

I completely disagree that malls are for 15-year-old's though. How many 15 years olds do you see in the Kenneth Cole
store or White Barn Candle Co.? That statement makes no sense to me.

If the stores your mall offers don't appeal to your interests then you won't go there, but it has nothing to do with age at all.

I seldom actually shop at the mall. Considering I used to work at a mall and I'm a little older now, they've definitely lost their appeal. It'smainly online and outlets for me...

i haven't shopped for clothes at a mall for years. i hate them. basically all a bunch of high school $$%#
sick.gif

i buy occasional shoes there and thats about it

iunno, but stores are closing down

Mall is a ghosttown!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NIKE OUTLET TO OPEN AT BERGEN MALL, ROUTE 4

NIKE CAN'T SHUT ME UP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

i haven't went shopping @ the mall for almost a @#+$@#* year my mom so @#+$@#* broke excuse like everyday im so heated right now

calm down calm down
laugh.gif
it's just the mall. you pre-teen
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ you calling me pre-teen when im 16 yrs old

laugh.gif

Hit Macy's for Polo and some LRG denim regularly, swing thru FootLocker to see if they got any deals, other than that, all shopping is done online...

i do most of my shopping online nowadays.

if i were to go a mall, i'd stop by macy's, target (if it has one), shoe stores, and the Apple store. and if there's a best buy nearby, i'll goto that.

other than that, nah.

i do most of my shopping online nowadays.

if i were to go a mall, i'd stop by macy's, target (if it has one), shoe stores, and the Apple store. and if there's a best buy nearby, i'll goto that.

other than that, nah.

man i stopped shopping in the mall like 4 or 5yrs ago...maybe its cuz the malls in my area have nothing that i like

Online shopping or outlets pretty much for me, I hate driving to the mall/paying for parking/long lines/etc....its a damn whole day event.

I would only head to the mall if Macy's is having a sale, other than that no thank you.

Back
Top Bottom