Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
Found these at big lots

had a few packs left grabbed 2, I assume this is junk? Didn’t get anything numbered or anything Like I wanted :lol:

6F88C5F7-0BB4-48B1-B456-864FFF0C890E.jpeg

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Submitted my first Topps Redemption card. It's a Topps Luminaries Letters Book of Mike Yastrzemski.

Hopefully it doesn't take years for him to sign it and I actually get it back lol.

g14

Joined Dec 3, 2010
need it in nfl / nba form

would cost like 200-300 a pack

thats why i like panini baseball...its cheap and flippers stay away ....people dont want them till they need to collect a top rookie of a player like say Ronald or Shohei or a auto for the low...can stack them up for cheap if you believe in some players

g14

Joined Dec 3, 2010
yea in the resale market, u do know retail is a thing right lol

im talking about retail brother

the white sparkle isn't retail releases tho...panini released the same pack with 3 cards white sparkle prizm nba was going for $400 a pack..$500 resell market

im talking bout panini brother

Joined Sep 30, 2006
the white sparkle isn't retail releases tho...panini released the same pack with 3 cards white sparkle prizm nba was going for $400 a pack..$500 resell market

im talking bout panini brother
o shi u right, I completely forgot my bad

im talking apologies brother

why mlb so low but nfl nba so dam high

might just go and order some of those mlb joints

g14

Joined Dec 3, 2010
o shi u right, I completely forgot my bad

im talking apologies brother

why mlb so low but nfl nba so dam high

might just go and order some of those mlb joints
its all good, its easy to get confused with all the product that has been releasing.

but Panini doesnt have a MLB LICENSE so people view it as "lesser"

so people sleep on it, but panini has been stuffing the baseball product with hits...since its hard to move unlicensed product with no names

.i seen some clean autos of rookie patch autos of Tatis.jr go for way cheaper compared to the topps counterpart

dudes tripping over cards having no team logos but the market has caught on slowly i seen...you can get national treasures panini baseball for cheap compared to the counterparts lol

optic & prizm baseball is clean tho..look into those for singles if you want to prospect for cheap lol

Joined Sep 30, 2006
@g1 4

looking at some of the prices of the white sparkle rookies if the nfl joint maybe we should invest in it, as a group, simply for profit

they going for big bucks on the bay

and i was todays yrs old when i realized panini mlb products have no team logos :wow:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now