Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

I could care less for hares, but the black/red XVI's
pimp.gif
, ever since Ireturned my pair in 8th grade I've regretted it.

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I dun want the hares believe it or not...or the carmines, i just want the 17 and 16s

get at me if you wear a size 11.5 or 12, i will split these with you....

carmines are dope but i am not ballin to the point where i can spend $300 a month on every countdown pack. I need the XVIs so i am happy about the VII/XVIpack, what makes it better is that this is one of few packs where both colorways are pretty sick. I am getting tired of the black suede or nubuck releases socan care less for the XVIIs coming with the carmines. A black leather shoe is sounding real nice to me bring on the XVIs.

All in favor say I.

"I"

i've fiended for those XVis since they originally released and now im about to get em!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait for this pack 2 of my fav j's going to be my first pair of hares and 3rd pair of black/red 16's
pimp.gif

definately a solid pack.
pimp.gif
the xvi's especially and the hares are one of my all time favorite vii's

I could care less about the Hares, I just want the XVI's.

Definitely getting this pack. I think its the only pack I'm buying.

those are a definate cop. i know everyone is going crazy for the 6/17 pack. Im copping 2 of them tommorrow, JB eating our pockets alive man. lol, but yeah,even after the hype of this months pack, i definatly see the 7/16's selling quick. both are 2 dope colorways. you can't go wrong with either one

after this pack im saving for a while... mays pack, and junes pack, totals me up to about $660 in two months.. lol and im still in high school with nojob
mad.gif

I think I'll double up on this pack and see what how the 11/12 comes out. Those two packs combined with possible 23 releases will set me straight onjordans for a looooong time. JB would have to come with some serious heat for me to bite after this year.

i guess since a lot of people like the 16s these are a solid pack and the 7s dont need any help selling themselves

why so much hate on the hares?

if i cant get the carmines since im gonna play it risky and see if eastbay comes through with my backorder X-XIII...then i would be as happy to get this packsince its 2 pair of shoes that i really want over 1

Back
Top Bottom