Anyone else agrees that the VII/XVI is going to be a solid pack?

Ill be coppin the pack for the XVI's alone. Already have a pair of OG Black/Reds...A second pair would be great. As for the VII's.....Im either gonnasell them, or trade them for 3rd pair of XVI's

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I dun want the hares believe it or not...or the carmines, i just want the 17 and 16s

co-sign, they're the other gap in my 1-23 before 20 and 22...the Hares and the Carmines are a nice OG bonus though so it's nothin...
happy.gif

the pack is ok but not great if the carmines came out alone I would be first one in line to cop but pass the only pack worth getting
are the XI/XII cuz you have two js worth paying for 300 but pass the only I will buy is if some one willing to sell the 6s alone and not try to
over price for them either.

tied for the best pack...if not the best pack. this pack will be just as hard to get as the xi/xii pack.

the vii/xvi and xi/xii are the GOLDEN PACKS.

Not a big fan of the Hares, but the XVIs are
pimp.gif
. I'd get the pack just for those and sell the VIIs. Now if it was Bordeauxs, or Black Red VIIs, thatwould be a different story.

solid pack, but i think im done with the packages and JB's quality. waitin for the 11/12 though.

i think its better than the VI/XVII IMO n i think the VII XVI is going to be the best package cuz i don't want black red XI. I want concords!!!

i think its better than the VI/XVII IMO n i think the VII XVI is going to be the best package cuz i don't want black red XI. I want concords!!!

Originally Posted by AirCJ

the pack is ok but not great if the carmines came out alone I would be first one in line to cop but pass the only pack worth getting
are the XI/XII cuz you have two js worth paying for 300 but pass the only I will buy is if some one willing to sell the 6s alone and not try to
over price for them either.

WORD..

i definately think this pack will be really solid. just the shape and the structure and the gel bottoms of the 16s make it worth it. they look so fresh andsleek. and the hares just top it off even more i remember when niketalk a few years back ,, everyone wished the hares were retroed so now since its happening ithink it will do very well.. but as far as if it is better than the 17 and the 6's i dont know.. i like the 16 mores than the 17s and i like the 6'smore than the 7s so i dont know but either way i will try to get both. i think jordan did a wonderful job(from the pics) of the shoes so i think they will sellvery well. i saits its probably one of teh top 3 packs.

I agree too! This pack should definetly be quite a sell-out but I imagine that people would have to get the stores early and try to get them. I would do whatever I can to get that pack and even the XI/XII pack coming in December and who knows what will happen on the day those come out it would be without a shout ofa doubt the most overhyped pack of the holiday season. This VII/XVI pack and XI/XII pack should have everybody making a run for them and make people spend theymoney like crazy and just leave.

will be getting this pack, been waiting a long time

i hope the prices aren't too high due to the hype

Back
Top Bottom