Anyone Remember Uptowns.net?

Uptowns introduced me to NT. Dude was posting a fit on Uptowns, which he stole off of NT, and dudes exposed him.

Uptowns introduced me to NT. Dude was posting a fit on Uptowns, which he stole off of NT, and dudes exposed him.

Uptowns was unique. Made me love AIr forces even more. I used to allways go on there but it just died and was never resurrected.

Members i remember were:tongue:rym, Reggie, Adamsofa, Kawshin, Focused, Tris, Myones, Lows, Jae, Amazing1, Windycity, Duval and much more.

@ Joe billionaire Were you the dude who won them  portland looking ID's with the gum sole?

Uptowns was unique. Made me love AIr forces even more. I used to allways go on there but it just died and was never resurrected.

Members i remember were:tongue:rym, Reggie, Adamsofa, Kawshin, Focused, Tris, Myones, Lows, Jae, Amazing1, Windycity, Duval and much more.

@ Joe billionaire Were you the dude who won them  portland looking ID's with the gum sole?

Yep i was on there. Still in their yearly nfl fantasy league to. Last year for it tho i think.
I was KidYungn on uptowns

Yep i was on there. Still in their yearly nfl fantasy league to. Last year for it tho i think.
I was KidYungn on uptowns

Originally Posted by ddouble

The dude Reggie passed away last year.  I miss uptowns though I wondered what happened to it I kept trying to get on the site but it stopped working.  Anybody remember the guy Mr Hot Flavaz? 
laugh.gif
  Made me want a pair of customer airbrushed forces WAYYYY back when.

Originally Posted by ddouble

The dude Reggie passed away last year.  I miss uptowns though I wondered what happened to it I kept trying to get on the site but it stopped working.  Anybody remember the guy Mr Hot Flavaz? 
laugh.gif
  Made me want a pair of customer airbrushed forces WAYYYY back when.

heard uptowns.net disbanded, but it never was poppin enuff for me to detour from NT....

heard uptowns.net disbanded, but it never was poppin enuff for me to detour from NT....

Yoooo that site use to be popping I remember this dude pretty gangsta had some ILL punchlines I use to steal and use lol 

Yoooo that site use to be popping I remember this dude pretty gangsta had some ILL punchlines I use to steal and use lol 

I spent my time in Banned camp over....same name...once I got my new name I came back home.

I spent my time in Banned camp over....same name...once I got my new name I came back home.

i probably signed up there before NT...cause i never knew how NT's registration worked. (waiting a month was a turn off)

Back
Top Bottom