Anyone Remember Uptowns.net?

i probably signed up there before NT...cause i never knew how NT's registration worked. (waiting a month was a turn off)

Old UPS>>>

Made a lot of good friends on there.

The old ups roast sessions/beef threads were always funny..

Still talk to smoothtip windycity Adam sofa kawshin westwood Tris keys 305joe falcon and tryna..

Rip reggie... sad %@!%, was a nice guy .

Old UPS>>>

Made a lot of good friends on there.

The old ups roast sessions/beef threads were always funny..

Still talk to smoothtip windycity Adam sofa kawshin westwood Tris keys 305joe falcon and tryna..

Rip reggie... sad %@!%, was a nice guy .

used to go there. anyone go to the footaction forums? as in the shoe store. i remember there used to be a dude on there that EVERYONE hated and footaction ended up closing the forums down. thats when i came to NT.

Originally Posted by topherr

i am Mr. jones

roll.gif

LIES!

rip reggie

shout out to wale and ed lover!

we had !!%# poppin on ups

shame :/

GREATEST DOWNLOAD SECTION EVER!

Originally Posted by topherr

i am Mr. jones

roll.gif

LIES!

rip reggie

shout out to wale and ed lover!

we had !!%# poppin on ups

shame :/

GREATEST DOWNLOAD SECTION EVER!

Originally Posted by King Charles 912

<<<912 PIMP SMH AT USERNAME BEEN A LONG TIME LOL

son. whats good
pimp.gif

i just seen this #+% called me 300lbs 
roll.gif
210 buddy
hm u seem a lil mad u were the laughin stock and center of millions of photoshop threads on ups u lil dwarf its whatever tho ups is long gone never comin back, i WAS uptowns rip

lucky he had a disease not sure exactly which one u can google him tho

what happened to pun?

i lost windys number
indifferent.gif
connect gone
i still play fantasy sports with some the guys
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by King Charles 912

<<<912 PIMP SMH AT USERNAME BEEN A LONG TIME LOL

son. whats good
pimp.gif

i just seen this #+% called me 300lbs 
roll.gif
210 buddy
hm u seem a lil mad u were the laughin stock and center of millions of photoshop threads on ups u lil dwarf its whatever tho ups is long gone never comin back, i WAS uptowns rip

lucky he had a disease not sure exactly which one u can google him tho

what happened to pun?

i lost windys number
indifferent.gif
connect gone
i still play fantasy sports with some the guys
pimp.gif

i use to be on there back in the day

hate that white dude from philly called theamazing1 or something like that

i use to be on there back in the day

hate that white dude from philly called theamazing1 or something like that

amazing is lilpennymagicfan or something like that on here, rarely see him outside of the Jordan Brand section.

Much like NT uptowns best days were before 05-06. I can honestly say I have WAY MORE personal memories on ups than on NT, on there EVERYONE participated. While on here, well at least back then folks were shook to because NT's roast game was untouchable back then.

amazing is lilpennymagicfan or something like that on here, rarely see him outside of the Jordan Brand section.

Much like NT uptowns best days were before 05-06. I can honestly say I have WAY MORE personal memories on ups than on NT, on there EVERYONE participated. While on here, well at least back then folks were shook to because NT's roast game was untouchable back then.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

i remember when son posted his prom pics with that ()#&$# up haircut with the black dyed hair

i WENT in............dude was the biggest lame

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

i remember when son posted his prom pics with that ()#&$# up haircut with the black dyed hair

i WENT in............dude was the biggest lame

LOL i used to be on uptowns heavy...that was the first message board i signed up to to see mr hot flavaz customs lol. I still chat with swoosh and grams sometimes on twitter and i have a few others added on fb, everybody seems to be making moves tho. I remember selling my captain america bapes to you crazyflip...at least I think it was you lol

RIP Reggie

Back
Top Bottom