Anyone Remember Uptowns.net?

ha uptowns.net used to be that site, i never peeped the forums but i used to check the af1 info/pics on the homepage. I only found NT after they stopped updating that and i looked at the links section

ha uptowns.net used to be that site, i never peeped the forums but i used to check the af1 info/pics on the homepage. I only found NT after they stopped updating that and i looked at the links section

yea since ups shut down i dont even visit forums anymore but i had the same SN whats up to all the UPS members on here

,,,RIP REGGIE

yea since ups shut down i dont even visit forums anymore but i had the same SN whats up to all the UPS members on here

,,,RIP REGGIE

I should bring uptowns back, I miss that place. Nt is cool and Iss is alright(for selling) but Uptowns was just overall the place to be at.

I should bring uptowns back, I miss that place. Nt is cool and Iss is alright(for selling) but Uptowns was just overall the place to be at.

I wonder if members on ISS or Uptowns.net would make a thread about "NikeTalk". I doubt it....

I wonder if members on ISS or Uptowns.net would make a thread about "NikeTalk". I doubt it....

RIP Reggie
30t6p3b.gif

I talked to his pops last month at the Toyota Center, broke my heart.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

if niketalk shut down suddenly without notice and was subsequenly down for the next 7-8 months id make a post about nt
but that will never happen, lol, hopefully

if niketalk shut down suddenly without notice and was subsequenly down for the next 7-8 months id make a post about nt

Originally Posted by prymone

Prym????

Prym????

I used to frequent ups on the regular, a lot of jokes
laugh.gif

chopped it up reggie mainly rip, met beans once.
amazing did have some nice trip post tho

I used to frequent ups on the regular, a lot of jokes
laugh.gif

chopped it up reggie mainly rip, met beans once.
amazing did have some nice trip post tho

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Prym????

who else can i be? i know your forehead cannot be that big with a brain that small
whattup tho stacks

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Prym????

who else can i be? i know your forehead cannot be that big with a brain that small
whattup tho stacks

Yall remember Pusha's parking-space sized gapped teeth in his videos he made about his Jeep? Or being in the corner store?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom