Anyone Voting Tommorow?

I will be voting for Gerry Connolly tomorrow, the incumbent Democrat Congressmen for my district.

I will be voting for Gerry Connolly tomorrow, the incumbent Democrat Congressmen for my district.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

30t6p3b.gif
at dude voting for Barbara Boxer because he's known about her forever. Exactly what useless incumbents want you to do.

Voting Paladino
While I agree with your criticism of a vote based on name recognition... 

Voting for Paladino opens up to valid criticism as well...  

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

30t6p3b.gif
at dude voting for Barbara Boxer because he's known about her forever. Exactly what useless incumbents want you to do.

Voting Paladino
While I agree with your criticism of a vote based on name recognition... 

Voting for Paladino opens up to valid criticism as well...  

Early voted Friday in AR for Mike Beebe.

Other than that, not looking good for Dems here in the state.  My congressional district that I live in is expected to be a GOP pickup, and Blanche Lincoln will lose to John Boozman.

Other than that, not looking good for Dems here in the state.  My congressional district that I live in is expected to be a GOP pickup, and Blanche Lincoln will lose to John Boozman.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I'm glad Blanche Lincoln will be gone.

She is bought and sold by big oil and big corporations... So if she loses to a republican so be it... She deserves to get demolished tomorrow.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I'm glad Blanche Lincoln will be gone.

She is bought and sold by big oil and big corporations... So if she loses to a republican so be it... She deserves to get demolished tomorrow.

yessir! i feel everyone over the age of 18 needs to be educated on the candidates/issues and vote.

Back
Top Bottom