Anything more disgusting than cockaroaches?

Just plain disgusting. I am fortunate to live in a home where there are zero roaches. But, I would move out asap, if there were roaches or mice.

Like, I'm cool with bugs, just not in the house where I live, eat, shower, NT at.

Just plain disgusting. I am fortunate to live in a home where there are zero roaches. But, I would move out asap, if there were roaches or mice.

Like, I'm cool with bugs, just not in the house where I live, eat, shower, NT at.

293.snooki.lr.121809.jpg

those things with a million legs that get in our apt...

had to have the experminator come out yesterday...now i'm seeing stuff that isn't even there smh

had to have the experminator come out yesterday...now i'm seeing stuff that isn't even there smh

maggots. if you disagree, youve never had a serious problem.

worst part is that they grow to be flies.

RAID FTW

maggots. if you disagree, youve never had a serious problem.

worst part is that they grow to be flies.

RAID FTW

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

A house Centipede?

3024461141_dfac65025c.jpg

house_centipede_vegetarian.jpg

If I see one the size of the second one...

295vio7.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

A house Centipede?

3024461141_dfac65025c.jpg

house_centipede_vegetarian.jpg

If I see one the size of the second one...

295vio7.gif

House Centipedes are some of the weirdest bugs I have ever encountered. Hard to kill too, since they are crazy fast.

House Centipedes are some of the weirdest bugs I have ever encountered. Hard to kill too, since they are crazy fast.

All of the above were my pets from the ages of 0-17 when I was still living in BK
Now I just have to deal with the baby roaches which are said to be a rarity in VA
IDK what the hell we're doin wrong
I can't wait for the day when none of the above applies

Back
Top Bottom