APOCALYPZ IS OFFICIALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

laugh.gif
Ramiele Malubay was just voted off American Idol

as long as Syesha (sp?) is still in it,
pimp.gif

i know she hometown, but i never really liked Ramiele

YO MAN I WAS SERIOUSLY IN TEARS LAST NIGHT. WAS BOUT TO TAKE DOWN A WHOLE BOTTLE OF PAINKILLERS.

nah just jking, but i was mad as hell. How could you take such a cute chick off tv. after the hours I voted....

oh and RIP to this sig.

TEAM I HEART RAMIELE MALUBAY
March 6, 2008 - April 3, 2008

May it rest in eternal peace.
tired.gif

Man how many threads are going to happen for this chic?

I never watched the show but started to recently (not a bad program) {sure it produces manufactured talent but well produced show}

Although Simon says the most tackless things I agree with about 85% of the things he says.

I thought it was a good decision for her to leave. Terrible voice, no stage presence, not entertaining at all. Best dance move she has was her hands on herhips. She looks typical, nothing creative in attire, hair style, make up.

Her voice has no range, she can't hit high notes, I don't even know what classification of singer she is, alto, baritone, soprano????? Nothing good.Maybe it's the choice of music she sang, who knows? To me she never gained momentum and confidence.....the other contestants are progressing in style andmusic but she's stagnant.

I thought it was amazing and a miracle she got it that far. If it weren't for ballot stuffing she would have gone out on day 1.

Would you honestly go to her concert, buy a cd, see her in person? I bet if she never was on idol and you saw her at the mall or a gas station, you would nottake a second look or thought.

Next to go is Jason Castro then that cook girl.....winner of the show David Cook nuff said

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Would you honestly go to her concert, buy a cd, see her in person? I bet if she never was on idol and you saw her at the mall or a gas station, you would not take a second look or thought.

I wouldve.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Would you honestly go to her concert, buy a cd, see her in person? I bet if she never was on idol and you saw her at the mall or a gas station, you would not take a second look or thought.

I wouldve.

grin.gif

Isn't she going on tour with the rest of the Top 10?
Still no avy
smh.gif

[De Niro/] you talkin to me? [/De Niro]

Yes, she's going on tour with the rest of the top 10.

No, I wouldn't buy her cds, or go to her concert. She's cute as hell though, I would give her double and triple looks.

Back
Top Bottom