4ad257eee7868eba71639a6d2fae36bb1dba342.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I forgot about this... hoping I get a new nano... well, it's my sister's but I'll probably feel guilty and end up giving it to her....

Originally Posted by Grimey

"Product replacement pending"

How long should this take?

Mine said that on 12/26 and now it's 12/29.
Verdict:Longer than 3 days.

Originally Posted by Grimey

"Product replacement pending"

How long should this take?

x2Submitted my request on 11/15, and my order finally got to this status on 12/27....this is definitely not a quick process....I'm hoping they make it right with the latest gen nano...-sf77

got my 6g nano a couple of days ago in the mail.

not a bad product replacement, that's for sure.

now i hope they do it for my 4g classic...

I got my repair Ipod today and it is indeed one of the new gen nanos.
Does not ome with headphones or charger or cable or anything
I feel like this is a refurbished current gen ipod

Got mine on Christmas Eve. Ordered a Lunatik watch band with the black metal housing. 
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, the first gen Nano I sent back was a Nano my ex's mom found and was then later given to me.
laugh.gif

nano.jpg

I haven't read one thing in this thread yet so forgive me if this is redundant. Has anyone tried buying one off of Ebay yet for cheap and trading it for a new one?

just got my email confirmation for shipment of my replacement...6G nano!!!
the nano i returned hadn't worked in 3 years (but I'm a pack rat, and never threw it away)

woohoo!
-sf77

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Got mine on Christmas Eve. Ordered a Lunatik watch band with the black metal housing. 
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, the first gen Nano I sent back was a Nano my ex's mom found and was then later given to me.
laugh.gif

nano.jpg

Did you pay $90 for the legit one or did you hit up the other site for the $20 one? I chose the latter. Will see in a couple weeks how the quality is. I couldn't justify getting the legit one even though Apple hooked up the replacement nano

I just check my repair status...6th generation nano was shipped to me yesterday.
pimp.gif

It took 11 days for it to go from step 2 to step 3.

How many days does it take to go from step 1 to 2? It got delivered to apple on 28. no word on if they received it

Back
Top Bottom