Apple Won.

No Doritos won.
roll.gif
roll.gif

O and I guess you aint heard? Nintendo's coming out with a 3d DS. Whats up dog? what up now.

I think again people are failing to see the POTENTIAL of this device. I know my kid would love to have this in the app in the backseat while driving somewhere. For a kid of today this is the new Nintendo, or whatever toy was big back in the day. The iPad will be an amazing device. Give it a year.

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I think again people are failing to see the POTENTIAL of this device. I know my kid would love to have this in the app in the backseat while driving somewhere. For a kid of today this is the new Nintendo, or whatever toy was big back in the day. The iPad will be an amazing device. Give it a year.

1) why don't you talk about the potential of this device instead of just SAYING it has potential.
2) lol @ you thinking this will replace anything nintendo comes out with.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

1) why don't you talk about the potential of this device instead of just SAYING it has potential.
2) lol @ you thinking this will replace anything nintendo comes out with.
laugh.gif
 if you put a MacsiPad next to a DSi.... and now way in hell my son is gonna pick up the MacsiPad over the DSi.... my son uses the camera, plays games, and listens to music on it and he just turned 4.. if he knew how to use the internet he would probably do it...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whats next? an audio version included.. why not just watch the movie?

it does seem a bit unneccersary.. reinventing something that doesnt NEED it

so are a lot of video games 
eyes.gif
 the hell is everyones point in here? 
grin.gif

Boys Noize wrote:
3onPar5 wrote:

I'm with you.

The vast majority of NTer's seem to be really short sighted.

nah.. hating on Apple is the latest hype. 
laugh.gif

I'm with you.

The vast majority of NTer's seem to be really short sighted.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Pretty cool. It's going to make "reading" a very different experience for many.

if by making reading "different" you mean not reading at all and turning the ipad around like a moron, then yeah, it's definitely gonna be different
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

whats next? an audio version included.. why not just watch the movie?

it does seem a bit unneccersary.. reinventing something that doesnt NEED it

so are a lot of video games 
eyes.gif
 the hell is everyones point in here? 
grin.gif

Boys Noize wrote:
3onPar5 wrote:
nah.. hating on Apple is the latest hype. 
laugh.gif

I was just going to say that, this would be perfect for kids. People act like Pop out books don't exist, they essentially serve the same purpose and it's to entertain children.

Back
Top Bottom