Approaching famous people on the street?

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I saw fabolous roll up to the Adidas Originals store back in the day when he was on top. It was crazy awkward because me and him walked to the entrance at the same and it was like a standoff.

Then we were gesturing to each other for the other to go in...then fab said in an extra feminine voice "after you my dude"

I never had that much respect for him but this altercation made sure that I never would.

You lost respect for him because he was being polite?

his voice probably gave him a a semi boner

I met Eddie Jones and Haslem on seperate occasions when I used to work at a Publix, actually met Eddie Jones like 5 or 6 times and would always talk a lil bit.

Gunplay used to come through a lot too. Dude REALLY stuck out. He would always come through in a wife beater and some black pants so you could see all his tats with his hair stickin in every direction, complete disregard for the opinion of the old ladies next to him
pimp.gif
And by my high school Ricky Rozay and the whole CCC clique came riding by on choppers one day, it was wild

I met Eddie Jones and Haslem on seperate occasions when I used to work at a Publix, actually met Eddie Jones like 5 or 6 times and would always talk a lil bit.

Gunplay used to come through a lot too. Dude REALLY stuck out. He would always come through in a wife beater and some black pants so you could see all his tats with his hair stickin in every direction, complete disregard for the opinion of the old ladies next to him
pimp.gif
And by my high school Ricky Rozay and the whole CCC clique came riding by on choppers one day, it was wild

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I worked at the Apple Store on 14th Street, and in my experience with meeting famous people, I pretty much learned that they respond well if you talk to them like normal people.

That's how it was when I sold Cudi an iMac. Ended up having like a 30 minute conversation with him after the transaction. I never mentioned that I was a fan of his music until he asked. And when he asked and I said yea he was like "yo that's f'n dope" hahaha
how did that work? did he randomly tell you "I'm Kid Cudi, do you like my music?"

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I worked at the Apple Store on 14th Street, and in my experience with meeting famous people, I pretty much learned that they respond well if you talk to them like normal people.

That's how it was when I sold Cudi an iMac. Ended up having like a 30 minute conversation with him after the transaction. I never mentioned that I was a fan of his music until he asked. And when he asked and I said yea he was like "yo that's f'n dope" hahaha
how did that work? did he randomly tell you "I'm Kid Cudi, do you like my music?"

Met Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook and got picture with both. Both really cool people, didn't bother with an autograph, picture will do.

Also got to meet Dominique Wilkins, he is real nice. His body guard was being an
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
; but I was able to get a picture with him
pimp.gif

Ran into Jay Chandrasekhar, Thorny from Super Troopers, he was directing a TV episode on 5th Ave and my bro just yells, "holy ##%@, jay!" and dude just stops everything and chops it up and we just see all of the other directors just look pissed off
laugh.gif

Met Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook and got picture with both. Both really cool people, didn't bother with an autograph, picture will do.

Also got to meet Dominique Wilkins, he is real nice. His body guard was being an
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
; but I was able to get a picture with him
pimp.gif

Ran into Jay Chandrasekhar, Thorny from Super Troopers, he was directing a TV episode on 5th Ave and my bro just yells, "holy ##%@, jay!" and dude just stops everything and chops it up and we just see all of the other directors just look pissed off
laugh.gif

i met Cam'ron at Houlihan's. no big deal, gave him dap and proceeded drinking my drinks. the white chicks was flockin to him tho, including some chicks i knew 
laugh.gif

i met Cam'ron at Houlihan's. no big deal, gave him dap and proceeded drinking my drinks. the white chicks was flockin to him tho, including some chicks i knew 
laugh.gif

Not really a celeb, but I saw chris cooley at my old job multiple times. I'm a huge fan, but never approach people. My co-worker on the other hand was amped "HEY! MR COOLEY!!!!!!" smh......Dude didnt even take another step into the store, he just hit a 180 and bounced.

Not really a celeb, but I saw chris cooley at my old job multiple times. I'm a huge fan, but never approach people. My co-worker on the other hand was amped "HEY! MR COOLEY!!!!!!" smh......Dude didnt even take another step into the store, he just hit a 180 and bounced.

Biggest celeb I have met to date was Evander Holyfield, I really didn't have %!%% to say to him though but I did get a pic

Met Big Sean and Mike Posner after a show once, they were mad cool and I got pics with them

Met Dom Kennedy after a show once and told him I was a big fan and was happy to see a Nter succeed ( I felt mad lame for saying that later on
30t6p3b.gif
)

But If I ever meet Hov I'm losing my %!%%, straight groupie status and I don't give a damn what anyone says

Biggest celeb I have met to date was Evander Holyfield, I really didn't have %!%% to say to him though but I did get a pic

Met Big Sean and Mike Posner after a show once, they were mad cool and I got pics with them

Met Dom Kennedy after a show once and told him I was a big fan and was happy to see a Nter succeed ( I felt mad lame for saying that later on
30t6p3b.gif
)

But If I ever meet Hov I'm losing my %!%%, straight groupie status and I don't give a damn what anyone says

Livin' in NYC, you're bound to meet celebs. Just don't cream ya pants over them and you'll be fine

Most recently I met Gary Sheffield on 125th St while he was shopping with his kid. I was on the phone and I saw him enter the store and I kept talkin on my phone and when I was done, I congratulated him on his HOF career and asked him if he was in town torejoin the Yankees. He laughed, I wished him well and I was out. His hands engulfed mines, and he was wearing jeans with dress shoes.  

I met Freekey Zeekey at my gym.  He's built, but he has calves/legs like Chris Rock.  We was workin' out together for a bit.  Cool dude.

Livin' in NYC, you're bound to meet celebs. Just don't cream ya pants over them and you'll be fine

Most recently I met Gary Sheffield on 125th St while he was shopping with his kid. I was on the phone and I saw him enter the store and I kept talkin on my phone and when I was done, I congratulated him on his HOF career and asked him if he was in town torejoin the Yankees. He laughed, I wished him well and I was out. His hands engulfed mines, and he was wearing jeans with dress shoes.  

I met Freekey Zeekey at my gym.  He's built, but he has calves/legs like Chris Rock.  We was workin' out together for a bit.  Cool dude.

one wkend in Atl, i saw killer mike and big boi in the mall walkin out the polo store when was goin in...
i was fresh off a spliff of goodie...big boi said "boi u smell like u str8 from stankonia, i need 2 get 2 da truck"...lol
i wasnt on no groupie +##%, but let hem know i dug the music.... they were cool as hell tho

one wkend in Atl, i saw killer mike and big boi in the mall walkin out the polo store when was goin in...
i was fresh off a spliff of goodie...big boi said "boi u smell like u str8 from stankonia, i need 2 get 2 da truck"...lol
i wasnt on no groupie +##%, but let hem know i dug the music.... they were cool as hell tho

Back
Top Bottom